Stupid player experience

masadanator

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Oh Christ yeah I was pissed off happy, so I was probably in the wrong too. But seeing as the same kid failed to surrender when asked earlier in the day (as he believed he was in cover...not that it matters when you have a gun aimed at your head). So yeah probably did act like a tit, but by that point of the day I'd had enough of the cheating little tw*t

Similar thing happened to me before. I no longer do the surrender/bang rule, I just shoot.

• Supporters

Similar thing happened to me before. I no longer do the surrender/bang rule, I just shoot.

Absolutely: no fucking mercy. Neither ask for nor give quarter. And what's with aiming for pouches or plates? I aim for the centre of whatever mass I can see and usually with at least a double tap, no matter whether it's 50m away or 50cm. I want the BB's that hit me to hurt, that way i know i'll definitely feel them, so i'll also know for sure that when someone points their gun at me from point blank range and i don't feel it, they either missed or their gun is empty. I also assume that other people are as keen to take their hits as i am and appreciate a good stinger to the nips as much as i do!

About the only concession to courtesy i think is fair enough is to point a barrel down at someone's chin/neck should it transpire that you come around a corner and find your muzzle aimed at their face, since a broken tooth is out of all proportion more painful than any other injury which you could pick up with your eyepro in place. But hey, I have been a good sport about being double tapped directly into the anus from very close range - an injury which persisted for days and finally required me to stop eating to end back door traffic, so frankly my dears, when it comes to whinging about hits, I just don't give a shit...

• Supporters

archaic-rap-see-what-you-did-there1.jpg

Not unless, dog-like, you were on hands and knees sniffing around my botty. The incident happened @The Stan by OpTac - outdoors playing a holdout game based on Blackhawk Down. I had to keep low to the ground to stay behind some larger bushes to avoid being visible to 2 snipers on the roof of the office block. I also had to lean quite a long way sideways to be able to fire on target avoiding the vegetation and earth banks. The combination meant that my trousers were stretched very tight across my ring and this person switched from his botty sniffing approach to engagement with a Green Gas Desert Eagle from point blank range...

Not unless, dog-like, you were on hands and knees sniffing around my botty. The incident happened @The Stan by OpTac - outdoors playing a holdout game based on Blackhawk Down. I had to keep low to the ground to stay behind some larger bushes to avoid being visible to 2 snipers on the roof of the office block. I also had to lean quite a long way sideways to be able to fire on target avoiding the vegetation and earth banks. The combination meant that my trousers were stretched very tight across my ring and this person switched from his botty sniffing approach to engagement with a Green Gas Desert Eagle from point blank range...

Haha, you've painted a brilliant picture there Ian.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.