What are you getting for Christmas? (Airsoft wise)

SimonQuigley

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Am I the only one that doesn't get money for christmas? It's unspeakable in the opinion of my mother

No, I usually don't (like from parents and stuff). This year might be a bit different because I need to buy a laptop and my parents have NO IDEA what counts as a good gaming laptop, so I'll need to buy for myself

I dont do Christmas, have not celebrated it for probably 10yrs now if not longer. To me there is nothing to celebrate, anything I get "for Christmas" is just things I'd be buying on any other pay packet.

I dont do Christmas, have not celebrated it for probably 10yrs now if not longer. To me there is nothing to celebrate, anything I get "for Christmas" is just things I'd be buying on any other pay packet.

Ba humbug!?

We what you mean, we don't even properly celebrate it, and let's face it, the only reason people do is for the presents on the whole...

haha, I go through the motions for my Grandma (card and phone call) but generally if the sun is out and roads are dry will just bugger off on my bike. I normally volunteer for overtime at work though as it gets me out of any attempt by my family to spend the day looking at my watch and feeling awkward! lol :D

Ba humbug!?

We what you mean, we don't even properly celebrate it, and let's face it, the only reason people do is for the presents on the whole...

Speak for yourself i do it for the pigs in blankets & duckfat roast potatoe's

& to see just how many drunks it takes to cause a huge family fallout

Speak for yourself i do it for the pigs in blankets & duckfat roast potatoe's

& to see just how many drunks it takes to cause a huge family fallout

The only time of year that I drink is Decmber, so I'm usually the drunk :/

• Supporters

I don't do xmas either. I'm not sure which I despise more, xtianity or false bonhomie. My birthday is not long after but I'm probably going to ask for some metalworking gubbins as pressies for that - although I will use them for making airsoft stuff.

I'll get my Parents to pay for the Milsim at the end of this month and use the money saved to go towards my Driver theory test fee :~

TBH I don't really need anything other than a flashlight,so not much to ask for

Any info on this, Im assuming its Bellurgan?

I think theres about three of us in our milsim group who are waiting for Father Christmas to bring us RIFs.

Its pathetic to listen to. I got to touch it, I got to photograph it, I got to shoot it. All before our wives took them away again.

You wouldn't think we were grown men. More like sniveling children lol

Any info on this, Im assuming its Bellurgan?

Yep,only date has been revealed so far however. 30th of November,they usually reveal info 2-ish weeks before the game. About 50 tickets up for it so It's probably going to be a smaller scale game

A new hard rifle case, a new trigger and piston set for my sniper and some mags for it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.