First AK12 in Production

AK47frizzle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

it is - or more likely the other way round

a Viper is a Well AK renamed I reckon

kinda funny name really - some/a few of the Well stuff is ok-ish but most is not

so with that in mind perhaps most of stuff is not very "well" and should perhaps be called - ill instead

Yeah my gun is I L L & it really is sick (says the guy with more broken or unwell guns than most)

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters

I've turned in school essays shorter than that post... Looks good though

• Supporters

Only you would put a high speed motor in a gun with a plastic gearbox, Duck. Only you.

• Supporters

Only you would put a high speed motor in a gun with a plastic gearbox, Duck. Only you.

well the CNC box with Seigtek DSG is going in my JBBG B500A1 - kidding

Small update - did half day on Saturday and she still works !!!!

To be fair - only probably used about 1.5k that afternoon, was hoping to go mental but started out well

but got taken out on last game early and was a long game but had some fun with it all the same.....

The cheapo DE 901c mags struggle to feed well when pushing 30rps on 9.9v

got a jam and though crap not again - but cleared and stuck at 7.4v after that

plus stock piston/spring has that crappy metal spring clip/mount in it so it ain't ultra light so not pushing 11.1v & Pre Engagement

Also above 7.4v she likes to try & double fire on semi with a standard non braking fet

So yeah keep her on 7.4v is the message me thinks on this one

still plastic m901c gearbox and metal BD m160 motor = 24.8rps on fresh 7.4v probably 8.5v aprox

(that is 3 x faster rof & aprox 100fps more than crap stock box & motor)

Got a few peeps asking about it - where did you get that ???

They lost interest when I told them what & where it came from - lol

Real shame the hop is a bit crap, still over hopping on .25's a little

range is a tiny bit better than a regular G&G out of box - shoots a tiny tiny bit to left & crappy sights offer next to no adjustment

Alas due to the build/design of cheap plastic receiver it has to come apart - which I knew, to replace with a better hop

Had fun all the same when enemy popped their head up from behind cover - "Ave some of thaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt"

Deffo can have some fun with it but was a little worried about tripping ar$e over tit with it rushing around the woods

Doubt if she will hold up after a few falls - sturdy & quite solid looking with little flex

But that don't mean she is as robust as say a regular AK or polymer G&G is what I mean

Fire selector - well started out working perfectly but end of day need to go to safe then back to semi :(

(bastid selector gears but a common AK problem and this is a cheapo cheapo box too)

Hope to take it for a full day and see if it still works after 4k or so through it in one day

then maybe if box holds out ok finish beefing up another m901c box but stock motor setup

Chuck this moderate build back in a M901c for a laugh & consider a proper metal box in other AK12

(saw a few of these M901c BB guns on Sat so could be fun to take a more robust one to say the Mall one day)

Fanx again to Choc, BBG4L & Well/Black Viper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.