Opinions on younger kids playing?

Lord_Metile

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Age doesn't really come into it, in my opinion (within realistic limits of course). What does does come into it is attitude and respect.

To be honest I've seen more adults mouthing off and acting dumb than I have the younger players haha

Age has nothing to do with it as long as you love the GAME I can't wait till next year as my 12 year old girl is starting. Shes a bit pissed because she wants to come august N,A,E 14. she has all ready picked her weapon, P90 with a g19 for a secondary.

Age has nothing to do with it as long as you love the GAME I can't wait till next year as my 12 year old girl is starting. Shes a bit pissed because she wants to come august N,A,E 14. she has all ready picked her weapon, P90 with a g19 for a secondary.

We need more kid girls.

What team? Hopefully I'll play you when the season starts.

I used to play for club As, where I got most injuries, but now just school As with not so many injuries

We need more kid girls.

And the award for the forum post most likely to be taken out of context goes to...

Guest PT247

he is only a lad himself, more females of all ages would be nice..... Most that play have got into it because their partner plays tho so not much chance of meeting a like-minded lass in the battlefield lol

• Supporters

The biggest issue I find with kids (well...pretty much the only issue) is that while they think they're incredibly mature for their age, they usually aren't. Which is when the conflicts of attitude start. I generally treat people as I find them so if someone is a dick to me they'll get ignored. If they want to play the game and have fun and not be a dick to everyone else then happy days. But as I said, that's everyone not just kids/teenagers/what have you.

I'm not that mature though. I'm 38 but act 10.

I'm often seen skipping into battle singing the Sponge Bob square pants themetune firing at targets......My battle cry is "OOO Betty" !

My son is often heard shouting "Bloody Nora" when under heavy fire.

It's all about the fun people

• Supporters

I'm not that mature though. I'm 38 but act 10.

I'm often seen skipping into battle singing the Sponge Bob square pants themetune firing at targets......My battle cry is "OOO Betty" !

My son is often heard shouting "Bloody Nora" when under heavy fire.

It's all about the fun people

There's a HUUUUUUUUGE difference between behaving like a kid (trust me I'm not exactly Victor Mature myself) and thinking you're more mature than you are (see: CoD Kids).

ho yeh definately agree.

Not all kids try to play the game right. I think it's down to their personalities.

For instance my nephew keeps asking for me to take him, but I wont because I know he wont play the game as he should & to be honest he's a bit annoying so I keep making excuses. Some kids are a bit more (erm how can I say this ?) together than others, I always keep an eye on my son but he gets by on his own, I know my nephew would need constant attention and that would ruin my own days skirmishing

He would be one of "them annoying kids" who just wouldnt be good there.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.