New guy from Hertfordshire!

Big Joe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone.

Just starting out airsofting and very excited to have my first game on Sunday at AWA Herts! Anyone played there? How isit for newbies?

Also Once I get my UKARA I'm thinking about buying a G&G combat machine GR15 raider Blowback, what do you guys think?

Just a quick one to say hi :)

Thanks guys

• Supporters

Welcome to the forums, Joe.

Yeah, a Combat Machine is a good choice. Check this out :)

Hi Joe.

I have played at AWA quite a few times and live locally.

It gets a but muddy in the safe zone as the weather deteriorates.

I have been playing at RIFT recently.

If you want to get your UKARA, talk to Sandra or Curly and get a form to record your games when you go on Sunday.

Also Once I get my UKARA I'm thinking about buying a G&G combat machine GR15 raider Blowback, what do you guys think?

Good call!

also, welcome to the forums!!

..anyone got link to that thread that got a bit ridiculous with everyone recommending the G&G combat machines?

Good call!

also, welcome to the forums!!

..anyone got link to that thread that got a bit ridiculous with everyone recommending the G&G combat machines?

I read it already haha, that's what pushed me over the edge of getting one!

yo!

i play at AWA pretty much every game day everyone is really friendly and your guaranteed to have as good day!

i have a GR15 raider Blowback and can vouch for how good they are and they also sound impressive and certainly hammer anything you fire at!

I can't wait to get one haha.

And well I might see you Sunday then :)

yo!

i play at AWA pretty much every game day everyone is really friendly and your guaranteed to have as good day!

i have a GR15 raider Blowback and can vouch for how good they are and they also sound impressive and certainly hammer anything you fire at!

I can't wait to get one haha.

And well I might see you Sunday then :)

no.. that doesn't appear to be the particular one.. someone did a post collecting all the recommendations and it looked quite hilarious. but well, I suppose there's no "I need help to pick my first AEG thread" that wont get bombarded with G&G CM :)

• Supporters

Just to be clear, I worship CYMA AK's, but if people don't see the light, a Combat Machine is the next best option for gun/£*

*In an attempt to resist the yankification of the UK, in the same way that I have eschewed the use of "guys" in favour of "blokes", I have consigned the phrase "bang for your buck" to the mental file marked QUARANTINE.

lol thats how I feel.

Cant beat a good CYMA AK, otherwise its a Combat Machine.

Archived