New guy from Hertfordshire!

Big Joe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I don't like the look of AK's, I think they're ugly guns, ugly ugly.

Nevermind. AK's don't like the look of you either :P

:lol:

Dont go G&G they are rubbish. They break alot.

The best thing to do right from the start is go, Tokyo Marui. If you cant buy there lattest models that cost loads go for older gen, M4 around £200.

Cyma are good and for money decent. But everything is a clone of TM so why not just get the best and be done with it.

Dont go G&G they are rubbish. They break alot.

The best thing to do right from the start is go, Tokyo Marui. If you cant buy there lattest models that cost loads go for older gen, M4 around £200.

Cyma are good and for money decent. But everything is a clone of TM so why not just get the best and be done with it.

Why does everyone say go G&G then?

Why does everyone say go G&G then?

Ya there amazing when there working, but just google them and they have loads problems and i had one and it had problems in first few months and team mate has one being fixed that let him down this weekend. The thing is everyone likes em coz they look like custom M4's and they fire good and they are powerfull but its the reliability factor that is the problem. For the same money you can buy Tokyo marui from Fire support. read about how reliable they are. But who cares its your money mate you can spend it on cheap hookers if it makes you happy.

He's either taking the mick or he's a dirty heathen who will rue the day he spoke ill of G&G.

Lol

Just to be clear, I worship CYMA AK's, but if people don't see the light, a Combat Machine is the next best option for gun/£*

*In an attempt to resist the yankification of the UK, in the same way that I have eschewed the use of "guys" in favour of "blokes", I have consigned the phrase "bang for your buck" to the mental file marked QUARANTINE.

Jup! Pretty much the same here! The cyma is about double the price thou, and most beginners seem to be on a budget!

ever noticed how I never used "a*esome" or "f*ck"? ``

Ya there amazing when there working, but just google them and they have loads problems and i had one and it had problems in first few months and team mate has one being fixed that let him down this weekend. The thing is everyone likes em coz they look like custom M4's and they fire good and they are powerfull but its the reliability factor that is the problem. For the same money you can buy Tokyo marui from Fire support. read about how reliable they are. But who cares its your money mate you can spend it on cheap hookers if it makes you happy.

I also heard someone else complain that it broke.. with the two here, that makes total complains 3. Try to google "glock failures". anything being that popular you will find horror stories.

Saying that, I never owned one so I have to go on what people saying, but generally people seems very happy with them.

fire support got mauri aegs for £100?

Jup! Pretty much the same here! The cyma is about double the price thou, and most beginners seem to be on a budget!

ever noticed how I never used "a*esome" or "f*ck"? ``

I also heard someone else complain that it broke.. with the two here, that makes total complains 3. Try to google "glock failures". anything being that popular you will find horror stories.

Saying that, I never owned one so I have to go on what people saying, but generally people seems very happy with them.

fire support got mauri aegs for £100?

Maybe so but when its your gun that breaks and is shit the reputation of that company is in the dirt, and i can only give advice on my own experiences and not hearsay from the internet, so i just though id share what i thought, i cant see all the fuss about them people just like them coz there cheaper, why else would you buy one over a TM ? comes down to the $$. Although CYMA is cheap and a very good clone but at end say thats what they all are Clones of the best company, Tokyo Marui

Maybe so but when its your gun that breaks and is sh*t the reputation of that company is in the dirt, and i can only give advice on my own experiences and not hearsay from the internet, so i just though id share what i thought, i cant see all the fuss about them people just like them coz there cheaper, why else would you buy one over a TM ? comes down to the $$. Although CYMA is cheap and a very good clone but at end say thats what they all are Clones of the best company, Tokyo Marui

tokyo mauri the best company? ehuuurm.... *creeeeeeek creeeeeek*

as for CYMA, no, their AKs cm.042 and above are VFC clones (VFC is better than CYMA, but not enough for me to justify the price difference), the TM style AKs are horrible.

Why we make a fuss of them being cheap? mostly when people ask advise it's in, as in this case, beginner threads. Most beginners cannot justify spending many hundreds, often the person is asking our opinion on a double eagle. I doubt you'll find many G&G combat machine in a best-aeg-on-a-£500-budget thread.

but yes I know that what you are saying about when its you that get the lemon, and it's annoying as hell. happens every time I tell people why I wont ever buy another asus computer (they kept replacing the broken *expensive as hell* one with other broken ones till I just had to give up). oh wow am I going off topic!

Archived