Favourite airsoft related Youtube channels?

Dan_W
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I don't really watch much to be honest as the majority of it is rubbish.

The only two I'm subscribed to are Red's because it has some decent game play and CKinnerley's (remf tactical) because I enjoy his in depth looks at Gucci pieces of gear and equipment.

The rest I may look at occasionally but could take it or leave it.

I only really watch the people I am subscribed to. Don't have enough time to watch loads and don't really know any of the bigger channels, I like the smaller ones because you can communicate with the people in the vid and know your comments are seen and replied to. As for the gucci rubbish <_<

The ONLY airsoft channel I'm subscribed to is Scoutthedoggie, since I used to watch his videos before I started playing myself last year.

I'm not too keen on his videos, some can be alright but the actual filming isn't the best, all we can see is a person firing their AEG, not much to them.

• Supporters

Am I the only one who finds Scoutthedoggie incredibly boring? All his stuff is pretty much the same, shot at mostly one site. As Dan said, I don't want to see the person shooting, I want to see the action going on.

That's why I watch Eds stuff (its only occasional if im honest, I don't spend much time in YouTube) but you get a good sense of what's going on through the eyes (or side of the head at least) of the player, new and varied sites quite often and a small commentary to back it up. Not just a bunch of guys crouching behind stupidly thin trees in a brown pine forest.

The only Scoutthedoggie video I particularly enjoy watching now is of a guy going on a rampage with a P90, getting two melee kills in the process. Guy had some balls. :P

I watch MilsimJunkie aswell as scoutthedoggie. Find them a bit boring and repetitive though. More or less the same thing over and over again.

It would be cool if there was a youtube airsoft community channel. A bit like Machinima where people upload their own vids onto the same channel. I think it would be brilliant too, and different :D

I watch MilsimJunkie aswell as scoutthedoggie. Find them a bit boring and repetitive though. More or less the same thing over and over again.

It would be cool if there was a youtube airsoft community channel. A bit like Machinima where people upload their own vids onto the same channel. I think it would be brilliant too, and different :D

We could start one!

Yeah, that would be a good idea if everyone chipped in. :P

I kind of watch Khanseb from time to time.

Scoutthedoggie is kinda boring now. same people being followed,but his more recent ones were pretty good.

EpicAirsoftHD I tune into every week,I really like their reviews,the bench test is genius,better than some shakey handed 15 year old firing on the most windy day possible.

Oh,and Ed's videos,I really like his gameplay videos and the commentary just makes it wonderful.

• Supporters

Their bench test would be good but they change the variables virtually every time. If they stuck to one make and weight of bb then the results would be useful.

Firing a load of .3's from one gun and .2's from the next and saying 'thats a good grouping' on both is hardly conclusive.

• Supporters

Scoutthedoggie's videos are boring. It annoys me that he's so popular when he puts 0% effort into the videos. He's where he is because he did it first, that's about it.

It also really infuriates me how he'll show someone shooting, then someone being hit, as if to show that the person shooting, shot the person being hit... Just why? He can't teleport, so it's obviously not what actually happened, and it's not even interesting, because in relation to where the shooter was, you couldn't (and rarely ever can) actually see the person they're shooting at.

Daedalus has gained some sort of god status because everyone thinks he can shoot people 80m with a single shot from a 5-7, when really they're less than 20m away, behind a tree out of shot.

The best video I've seen him upload was a headcam video filmed from someone else's perspective when they went on a 12 kill streak with a UMP or something.

I'm subscribed to a fair few gaming channels that also do airsoft, SideStrafe is who gave me the commentary idea as he has around 30 airsoft videos from a few years ago that I thought were quite interesting, though you still don't see the people shooting all that often, which is what I tried to add in for my videos.

Then there's also LevelCap, who's a Battlefield 3 gamer; he recently got into airsoft and his videos have been really good. Though I'm annoyed at him as well, because within a week he had all the gucci kit in the world, myriad epic cameras, and editing skills I don't have, as well as massive audience support. All because he started as a gaming channel which became so popular he lives off it! D=

Within this week I also subscribed to DesertFox because he was in one of LevelCap's videos and he has one particularly hilarious "Hostage situation" video :P

• Supporters
  • DevilDogGamer (Started softing a couple month's ago originally a gaming channel)
  • MilsimJunkie1 (I don't get to play as Much Proper CQB as i'd like so when he upload's i devour the video's)
  • SpecialOpsM4 (some good in depth Gear review's)
  • Myself but i can't remember the password to my e-mail or youtube for that account so i can't upload anymore =(
  • Ed although i rarely watch it unless it's Urban Stuff

i Did Sub to Epic but like marksman said i find them seriously annoying for giving the impression to the Sheeple that their the one's doing it right! i'd much rather watch a Moron on youtbe who know's Fck all about what he's doing but isn't doing it because a shop gave him Kit for free

the rest of the Scout Crew that Film i also find annoying but not as much as Scout himself

Being in Ireland I would usual watch oddysairsoft, great for reviews and the like.

I agree with M_P,EpicairsoftHD need to stick to one BB weight. Too many variables. You can't compare the grouping of a rifle firing .3s to one firing .2s.

OddysAirsoft is good,but have not been active for a while. Never really found their reviews super interesting.

• DevilDogGamer (Started softing a couple month's ago originally a gaming channel)
  • MilsimJunkie1 (I don't get to play as Much Proper CQB as i'd like so when he upload's i devour the video's)
  • SpecialOpsM4 (some good in depth Gear review's)
  • Myself but i can't remember the password to my e-mail or youtube for that account so i can't upload anymore =(
  • Ed although i rarely watch it unless it's Urban Stuff

i Did Sub to Epic but like marksman said i find them seriously annoying for giving the impression to the Sheeple that their the one's doing it right! i'd much rather watch a Moron on youtbe who know's Fck all about what he's doing but isn't doing it because a shop gave him Kit for free

the rest of the Scout Crew that Film i also find annoying but not as much as Scout himself</p>

Devil dog gamer FTW

Archived