What am I missing?

Beowulf
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It won't protect your teeth. Try a lower face balaclava with one of the small mesh panels stuck in the inside.

1 hour ago, warlord said:

Sling is not essential. Very useful for sure. By game 2 I realised my inner arm ached from lugging the rif about.

But if you're renting you'll need to pick a sling that can attach to the gun. For example I couldn't attach an Magpul MS3 clip onto a G36 as the clip was too big. Probably the same on an MP5. So not all slings fit all guns. MS2 seems to be the one to fit everything I've tried so far, M4, AK, MP3 and G36.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tactical-Mission-Sling-MS2-3-Adjustable-Multi-Point-Airsoft-Paintball-Sling-UK-/172813436848?var=&hash=item283c7bc7b0

Issue easily solved by 2 pieces of paracord

in regards to the face mask , my local sites are all fairly cqb based and getting shot in the head point blank {does happen in certain situations} is not nice! which is why i changed from regular face mask over to a fencing style mask  , which covers the whole head , i run a ghille balaclava over it , the mesh  offers good ventilation  over something like a shemage and the mesh can be formed/bent by hand to your face on your scope side so you can still use a scope nicely ,  i would also purchase a large foam packed gun case {atleast a double gun not single!}  has to be big! mines a double and carrys my main , my pistol , all mags , scope and bits n bobs , so handy just being able to close it and throw it in the car or open it up on site + its water proof and nothing can move around inside when closed ..

3 minutes ago, Careless said:

in regards to the face mask , my local sites are all fairly cqb based and getting shot in the head point blank {does happen in certain situations} is not nice! which is why i changed from regular face mask over to a fencing style mask  , which covers the whole head , i run a ghille balaclava over it , the mesh  offers good ventilation  over something like a shemage and the mesh can be formed/bent by hand to your face on your scope side so you can still use a scope nicely ,  i would also purchase a large foam packed gun case {atleast a double gun not single!}  has to be big! mines a double and carrys my main , my pistol , all mags , scope and bits n bobs , so handy just being able to close it and throw it in the car or open it up on site + its water proof and nothing can move around inside when closed ..

Wow! I did not think someone would use a fencing mask. Very creative!

8 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

It's not actually a dedicated fencing mask, just similar in style..

See here:

http://bfy.tw/Fpzg

Lol, clicked it and felt silly afterwards XD
The fact we get so used to being spoonfed info through links nowadays is scary sometimes.

Thanks for reminding me to use my brain for a change :D

3 hours ago, Skara said:

Issue easily solved by 2 pieces of paracord

True. But to be full pikey it should be zip ties and gaffa tape :D

3 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

depends where you're playing?  Northern Sweden in January... no.  Arizona desert in August... yes. 

California. Gets somewhat chilly in the winter in Sacramento. Average cold is 3 to 4 celcius

Archived