Make: Tokyo Marui Gun/Model: G36c Accessories: See below Condition: Working, some cosmetic issues (see below) FPS: Stock Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Yes/Offers Price/Payment: £200 posted Pictures: See below
I'm selling an old TM G36c. This has been pretty much unused since I got it, other than a few plinks and testing at my local site.
The gun has attached a First Factory large battery foregrip, an ARES/Star dual-optic carry handle, and the longer KE stock. A Madbull hop rubber has been installed.
There are a few issues with this gun, but AFAIK, they're mostly cosmetic. I had my local Airsoft shop give it a checkup to make sure it was in working order.
- The previous owner replaced the Tamiya Small battery connector with a Tamiya Large connector. A Large to Small adaptor is included.
- The red dot on the carry handle will not center - from what I was told, it's a common fault.
- The TM locking pin for the foregrip is missing an O-ring, and is currently held on by a rubber grommet (see pic above). A G&P springloaded locking pin is included as replacement.
- The foregrip has cracks from use (see above). A replacement is included.
- The TM hicap is missing a locking lug. This was broken when attached to the STAR magazine, as it has a slightly different angle.
I am also adding in all parts that I either got with the gun, or have bought over time.
- Large battery foregrip (to replace damaged one on gun)
- G&P locking pin (to replace one on gun)
- 2x Marui Locaps (1 with painted fake rounds)
- 1x Marui Hicap
- 1x STAR Midcap
- 1x Battery
- Marui G36c Manual
- STANAG Magwell
- Tactical Endcap (replaces stock, not pictured)
I'm asking £200 posted, but I'm also interested in trades or part-ex towards another gun..
Ideally, I'd like to part-ex this towards a G&G Gen2 Viper, but I realise that's asking a bit much.
I cannot two-tone, so UKARA or similar proof of VCRA defense/exemption will be required.
Thanks for looking.