What to get 🤔

Tackle

• Moderators

Having a very stressful few weeks, health shit, family shit, it's all coming on top, so I figured out to de-stress I need to buy a new gat, ideally s/h as I squeak when I walk 🤣, but what to get ?

Kinda like a g&g n23, it's different,  slightly old skool with it's fixed carry handle, but I dont like it's internals being reliant on 11.1 lipos.

Thought about something gas but if I'm honest I much prefer the simplicity of c02 capsules.

Or maybe an electric shotgun, worth having ?

Help guys 🤯

52 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Having a very stressful few weeks, health shit, family shit, it's all coming on top, so I figured out to de-stress I need to buy a new gat, ideally s/h as I squeak when I walk 🤣, but what to get ?

Kinda like a g&g n23, it's different,  slightly old skool with it's fixed carry handle, but I dont like it's internals being reliant on 11.1 lipos.

Thought about something gas but if I'm honest I much prefer the simplicity of c02 capsules.

Help guys 🤯

How about a nice TM MP5k? 🤣

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, ruskitseller said:

How about a nice TM MP5k? 🤣

Good luck finding one of them😜

47 minutes ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

if you want c02 and fun, ill sell you my Full auto desert eagle 😂

I had thought about one of those, but then I remembered that people will think I've got a small willy 😜

If you're squeaking I have 2 suggestions...

A bolt action of your choice & budget so you can be sneaky, motionless & unsqueakish,

or

A big F/O support weapon that's so noisy your squeaks won't matter.

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

Help guys 🤯

I'd like to think I know a bit about you. So take my advice when I say grab a TM AA12 and drum mag. Uncontrolled full auto everywhere. 

4 hours ago, Tackle said:

Help guys 🤯

CO2 sucks ass and it's not economical. Not to mention 0 lubrication so your seals need extra attention. But I understand when 0 degree happens and you want to run your pistol without issues. Some pistols can take more abuse on that pressure than others.

I can't comment on electric shotguns because I never had one and it's personal preference after all. But Marui Saiga 12k/SBS 100% worth the money. Or if you don't mind pump-action Breacher/KSG could be an alternative.

Edited by Krisz

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I'd like to think I know a bit about you. So take my advice when I say grab a TM AA12 and drum mag. Uncontrolled full auto everywhere. 

Thanks Rob, they've been on & off my radar a few times, definitely a contender now though👍

16 minutes ago, Daveoc33 said:

I was thinking aa12 as well. In stock here for now: https://www.socomtactical.net/tokyo-marui-aa-12-electric-shotgun/

3 individual adjustable hop ups IIRC. 

Unfortunately no ukara at the mo, 23yrs of playing & currently as least 20 rifs in my armoury counts for nothing with most retailers Unfortunately 😒, another reason to look at the classifieds, aa12's are a bit thin on the ground currently.

& if I'm honest, this is probably one of the few classifieds sites I trust, but I'll have a nose on the others just in case.

1 hour ago, ButcherBill said:

If you're squeaking I have 2 suggestions...

A bolt action of your choice & budget so you can be sneaky, motionless & unsqueakish,

or

A big F/O support weapon that's so noisy your squeaks won't matter.

Got a couple of basr's, & a nice mk43 courtesy of @Asomodai .

6 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Thanks Rob, they've been on & off my radar a few times, definitely a contender now though👍

Unfortunately no ukara at the mo, 23yrs of playing & currently as least 20 rifs in my armoury counts for nothing with most retailers Unfortunately 😒, another reason to look at the classifieds, aa12's are a bit thin on the ground currently.

& if I'm honest, this is probably one of the few classifieds sites I trust, but I'll have a nose on the others just in case.

Got a couple of basr's, & a nice mk43 courtesy of @Asomodai .

I have always fancied an AA12 as well. But at the moment not in a position to grab after my recent splurge. That and I am supposed to keep RiFS to a bare minimum for my eventual move to Southern Europe.... We'll see!

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I have always fancied an AA12 as well. But at the moment not in a position to grab after my recent splurge. That and I am supposed to keep RiFS to a bare minimum for my eventual move to Southern Europe.... We'll see!

Is airsoft not "a thing" where your planning to go mate ?, when we were thinking of going to southern Cyprus,  where airsoft is technically illegal but there is an "underground" network of players, my kit would have been buried deep in a cargo container under all the mundane crap.

Take more than a silly old law to make me quit lol.

6 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Is airsoft not "a thing" where your planning to go mate ?, when we were thinking of going to southern Cyprus,  where airsoft is technically illegal but there is an "underground" network of players, my kit would have been buried deep in a cargo container under all the mundane crap.

Take more than a silly old law to make me quit lol.

Nope. It's legal, but just a bit of hassle to be a registered player with the bureaucracy. A friend of mine will have to send my stuff when that's sorted. So for his benefit I want to keep it to a minimum. 

We are probably at least a year off of it though so 🙂