Help me with my Survey!

RecsPowerCode

This survey is for my personal use only, and I will not disclose anyone’s information to third parties or organizations. The purpose of this survey is to study consumer behavior related to purchasing optics for airsoft, which will help me better understand the market and adjust my inventory strategy to offer more products that meet everyone’s needs at affordable prices in the future.

Your information will be recorded anonymously during the survey, and no personally identifiable information will be included in the results. Your data will only be retained for the time necessary to complete the analysis of this market research, after which it will be removed.

This survey will take no more than 6 minutes to complete. You have the right to withdraw at any time during the process, but I hope that you will complete the survey thoughtfully, as it is very important to me.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4zbBCNKjPhcXy7DEzWdv9JviON9LdczkkWURLjVQai9EvQg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Edited by RecsPowerCode

3 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Who are you? Why is this information important to you? Do you work for a manufacturer or a retailer?

A bit of info would be appreciated as not everyone is into clicking random links.

just for my personal research, i dont have a business or work for anyone else

12 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Until you say what the survey is for and why you're doing it, then

20240912_150343.jpg.8e30fd2cb733c10dfdff5e163a0921ca.jpg

For importing sights, i want to run as a sole trader but just want to get a rough idea about what everyone buys

On 12/09/2024 at 15:16, RecsPowerCode said:

just for my personal research, i dont have a business or work for anyone else

On 12/09/2024 at 15:16, RecsPowerCode said:

For importing sights, i want to run as a sole trader but just want to get a rough idea about what everyone buys

Trading as a sole trader is running a business though