Tracer and light advice

JuggyUK

Myself and my kids played at UCAP Bunker on Wed last week and thoroughly enjoyed it however the lack of having lights and tracers made it very difficult.

What are considered good lights and tracers for CQB?

I've looked at the Feyachi FL17 light which looks quite good and is well priced.

Also, the Acetech Bifrost and Blaster units looks quite good.

What would be other brands/models worth looking at?

Thanks in advance.

https://www.combatsouth.co.uk/acetech-blaster-tracer-unit/

https://www.combatsouth.co.uk/element-l3-ngal-black/

The NGAL does laser and torch. the Blaster tracer is very good. the guys at Combat South are down in Portsmouth so if you get the chance pop in and try them out before buying.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

https://www.combatsouth.co.uk/acetech-blaster-tracer-unit/

https://www.combatsouth.co.uk/element-l3-ngal-black/

The NGAL does laser and torch. the Blaster tracer is very good. the guys at Combat South are down in Portsmouth so if you get the chance pop in and try them out before buying.

Thank you, I have dealt with Combat South a few times in the past and have always been happy with them. A great bunch of guys.

I have ordered the Blaster, just not too sure about the Ngal and what switches to get for my use case.

Edited by JuggyUK

I use a Blaster on AEGs and a Brighter C on my pistol.

I tend to use a WML 400 replica for the torch on the AEG.

13 hours ago, Galvatron said:

I use a Blaster on AEGs and a Brighter C on my pistol.

I tend to use a WML 400 replica for the torch on the AEG.

Thanks, that little Brighter C looks like a really nice option for pistols

After several games in the tunnels and dark I bought a couple of Nuprol tracer units (aaa battery operated); passable for occasional use. I did splash out on olight Sigurd wml cos they double as a grip too.

iirc they don’t like lasers or strobes at the bunker.

3 minutes ago, neh0 said:

After several games in the tunnels and dark I bought a couple of Nuprol tracer units (aaa battery operated); passable for occasional use. I did splash out on olight Sigurd wml cos they double as a grip too.

iirc they don’t like lasers or strobes at the bunker.

Yeah, they said OK to red lasers when we were there on Wed last week if I remember correctly but most sites don't allow them at all.

I'll stick with the Feyachi light, fitted it to my RIF and glued the switch pad to the front grip so I can operate it with my thumb. Seems to work pretty well so far but haven't tested it irl yet

Red laserz are allowed down the bunkers but no green ones 👍

Regards 

I use an AceTech Bifrost on the rifle and a Xcortech XT301 mk2 on the pistol (for holster compatibility). Very tempted to get a predator for the MK18.

Light wise, I've a variety of surefire clones for rifles and pistols and they all do the job well, but I did splash out on an Olight Odin for the MK18 as it's such a lovely pew it deserves nice accessories too - I can certainly see the difference too.

Posted (edited)

Majority of the tracers are gonna do the same job but some able to eat both red and green bb's or have added features like muzzle flash and stuff like that. And ofc some look cooler than others.

Acetech makes good tracers usually.

I only spent decent money on my olight pistol light. For any other gun I had I just put a very cheap repo x300 because for airsoft purposes it does the job (for me at least).

Edited by Krisz

Nuprol do a tracer for around £40. While it's not the brightest it does the job and works with both red and green tracers

Thank you for the advice and suggestions everyone, much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...