Things to do near Gatwick?

I'm taking a mate, from north Shropshire, to Gatwick airport tomorrow afternoon. She'll get dropped off at about 19:00. 

Is there anything of note that would make it worthwhile staying over to see on the Friday? Or anything on the Thursday evening? Not necessarily airsoft either. I sort of fancy a night away but get bored very easily.

Ta

23 minutes ago, DanBow said:

I'm taking a mate, from north Shropshire, to Gatwick airport tomorrow afternoon. She'll get dropped off at about 19:00. 

Is there anything of note that would make it worthwhile staying over to see on the Friday? Or anything on the Thursday evening? Not necessarily airsoft either. I sort of fancy a night away but get bored very easily.

Ta

Stay overnight and do a Saturday Skirmish at Driver Wood. I might even meet you there! 

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Stay overnight and do a Saturday Skirmish at Driver Wood. I might even meet you there! 

Didn't driver wood get slated recently ? 🤔

36 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Didn't driver wood get slated recently ? 🤔

Dogtag definitely got slated which is the other side of Crawley. Driver Wood gets slated as much as any other site. 

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

As tempting as that sounds, it would mean a 2 night stay as its Thursday tomorrow. 😁

• Supporters
59 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Dogtag definitely got slated which is the other side of Crawley. Driver Wood gets slated as much as any other site. 

DOH, my bad😖

1 hour ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Go visit Crawley Surplus Store for a good mooch around , ask for Jim :) 

Is second this. Just go prepared as it is unlikely you’ll leave or want to leave empty handed 😂