Warhead Industries support???

Davegolf

Hi all!

Got a dead warhead motor, tried contacting Warhead fia FB, they only apparently deal via email now, so emailed multiple times ([email protected]) no response.

Is there some big holiday / other contact / no support anymore?

Cheers

Is it a new one?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Hi all!

Got a dead warhead motor, tried contacting Warhead fia FB, they only apparently deal via email now, so emailed multiple times ([email protected]) no response.

Is there some big holiday / other contact / no support anymore?

Cheers

It was a while back but when I needed them their support was exceptional (they fixed the motor over the Christmas break under warranty when I snapped a paddle like a noob).

I got in touch via Facebook Messenger and got a pretty much instant response if that’s any help?

Edited by Duff Beer

4 hours ago, Shamal said:

Is it a new one?

New yes

2 hours ago, Duff Beer said:

It was a while back but when I needed them their support was exceptional (they fixed the motor over the Christmas break under warranty when I snapped a paddle like a noob).

I got in touch via Facebook Messenger and got a pretty much instant response if that’s any help?

I originally tried to contact via FB Messenger but the auto response is you have to email as FB was spammed to much??

I’d have a chat with whichever dealer you bought it from, and ask them to get in touch with Warhead directly on your behalf

• Supporters
On 08/05/2024 at 22:26, Davegolf said:

New yes

Under 6 months old?  Then it's a problem for whoever took your money, and you can get it back from them.

FYI in the end i commented on a FB post of theirs to try and get attention, it worked, they found my emails, took the motor last thursday and have repaired it.

If you ever get 4 red light flashes on your Warhead motor it means there is a hall sensor fault.