Game Changer- Every second counts

jiadyi.airsoft

4 minutes ago, jiadyi.airsoft said:

We have no intention to compete with our branded factory partners like WE/ICS/SRC/KWA/KSC/KWC/KA/Poseidon/....though JiaDyi has been keeping strong partnership with supply-chain partners.

So international distributor is our domain business, we combine business customers' purchasing need and, coordinate individually his various shipment in one stop.

Besides, we also execute OEM business on a global scale, some international famous brands entrust their custom procurement through JiaDyi.

Like who? 

24 minutes ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Like who?

I suspect that they would not be able to put that information in a public forum without the explicit agreement of the companies they provide procurement services to.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Pseudotectonic said:

They say if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, but gives off that uncanny vibe, it is probably chatGPT dabbling in phishing...

...or, a seriously unqualified marketing VP at some Taiwanese toy gun dealership came up with some AI generated marketing campaign and thinks it is a good idea.

(Looks like they are a real shop, see google image, so I'd give them some benefit of the doubt)

spacer.png

--

PS any affiliation with the UK retailer JD Airsoft?

Hi, we have neither affiliation with JD Airsoft nor Jedi Master Airsoft.

JiaDyi is a combination of pronunciation from Mandarin, Jia sounds like  "佳", and Dyi like "迪'",  that's how our company's name came from.

We have started Airsoft business in Taiwan since 1985,while the name of our official YouTube channel did name after "JD promotion"

Edited by jiadyi.airsoft

39 minutes ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Then what's the point in posting at all 😂

That is an entirely different question.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Actually brought myself to watching the video.....I can't say how frustrating these AI voices are....especially the scripts.

How hard is it to get a native speaker to proof read them?

Lol, just watched it, stand by my earlier post, what a load of absolute bollocks🤣

4402-dies-from-cringe.png

Guys, check out their YouTube channel, I personally recommend the masterpiece about gun flu.

@jiadyi.airsoft your HORRENDOUS marketing seems to be targeted at very impressionable children and/or morons. 

There's very few children on this forum. As for morons, well, you've got us there.

Your marketing videos, combined with your extremely evasive answers, make you seem questionable, at best.

Edited by Skullchewer
Add more cringe

• Supporters

Wow. This is like anti-advertising. Antvertising?  Horribly fascinating though. Now I'm wondering if there's actually a niche for so-bad-it's-effective Idiocracy style marketing.

image.png.9625bdaf16b24f3a5353ac1d7bb2e0c6.png