TM 1911 Desert Warrior holster??

You will need to get a holster that accepts a torch, as I believe the retention is tight around the torch lens cap as opposed to the trigger guard on the non light bearing holster designs

ala……….

IMG_2588.thumb.png.606dbeadcf1d0347b88cce95fea75ab7.png

The issue with the warrior is the light rail is an add on , not integrated so makes torches sit a bit lower than standard , I seem to recall a couple of places doing customs for them but can’t seem to find them now 😕 

other than custom , youll likely be limited to a fabric “universal” style , which is like a velcro wrap around affair .

• Supporters

The Foliage/Desert warriors indeed have a rail on the frame that's a weird size/shape, I don't think there's any real firearm equivalent.  Either make sure to buy from a holster brand that works with airsoft and specifically states they do a custom kydex fit to your gun and light when adding to cart, or look at the Blackhawk Omnivores if you've got a light that matches the dimensions of a Streamlight TLR-1 or SureFire X300 (or other holster that is over-sized and grabs the light itself).

Or if you're using the pistol outdoors in the day time, just take the screws out and remove the rail from the frame, at which point any normal 1911 holster will work.

• Supporters
Posted (edited)

How do the dimensions compare to a hi-capa  ?, if close maybe consider a plastic hi-capa holster which you can stretch a wee bit more in boiling water.

Or get a warrior universal holster ?

DOH, ignore me, I'm an idiot, I missed the bit about a torch

Edited by Tackle
I'm thick as shit

• Supporters

I'd say go for one of the universal type kydex ones: https://deadlycustoms.co.uk/product/universal-surefire-nurpol-x200-x300-kydex-signature-series-holster/

As mentioned above they secure to the front of the torch rather than the pistol so they tend to be a bit more spacious. The DC Universal ones will fit pretty much everything bar a Desert Eagle!

7 hours ago, Tackle said:

How do the dimensions compare to a hi-capa  ?, if close maybe consider a plastic hi-capa holster which you can stretch a wee bit more in boiling water.

Or get a warrior universal holster ?

DOH, ignore me, I'm an idiot, I missed the bit about a torch

No you are not mate but I have heard that you may be just as smelly 😂😂😉