Raptor Airsoft, has it gone?

peter207

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, just went looking for an exploded diagram for the Raptor SV98 and went to Raptor's web site (twraptor.com) and it's now got a holding page. I noticed they've not said anything on FB since Aug either. Anyone got any ideas?

They had some peculiar relationship between Raptor/TWI/lambda defense if I recall correctly. Wouldn't be surprised if they axed the Raptor sub brand. As mentioned above their grach and some offerings left a lot to be desired. Imagine the Western style Aegs might be more lucrative. 

Snow wolf had a SV98 at one point, might be an avenue worth exploring? 

Might want to look at the Ares striker exploded diagram as they are the same underlying mechanical system I think. Than it's just filling filling in the differences for the body.

Any reason you need it someone might know if you your after something particular?

• Supporters

Springer Custom Works makes a SV-98 Chassis for the VSR-10 platform, if you need your SV-98 itch scratched. I have one on my VSR-X and its a phenomenal piece of kit.

IMG-6716.thumb.jpg.4fe343a1234eec480ffaa04aa4dac8d3.jpgIMG-6715.thumb.jpg.fd9681961f575738bdc423c5e6a7a051.jpgIMG-7359.thumb.jpg.5bef903baccd651e70d139c2672552cc.jpg

12 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

The gun, right?

Probably not.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.