Operation Scorpio Event? - New Event near Gloucester?

Ah apologies I got lost in all the tickets and what connected to what sorry.

I do wish you the best of luck and if nothing else I would love to see an alternative to the Airsoft AIDS that is the ground zero Weekender. 

I've just been around far too long and seen far too many of these schemes over the years to trust things on face value with very little info.

If you pull this off I'll be super impressed

@1st commando no need for the apology, feedback has said that it's a bit unclear and we are working on it. There have as you say, been many attempts at various schemes over the years. We emphasise the fact that we are not an airsoft business, but instead working on behalf of those who are, the players and the whole community.

Prepare to be impressed, if I don't see you at this one, then I am sure I'll see you at the next 🤙

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

So this died a death? 

Domain available , no news?

Also the faceache page hasn't been updated since 5th of February so I think you're right. Still, it'd be nice if they actually told people

28 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Also the faceache page hasn't been updated since 5th of February so I think you're right. Still, it'd be nice if they actually told people

I hoped I was wrong but I do suspect that our initial suspicions were correct. People really need to start with the basics when it comes to running events and build up from there

Not surprised that this died on its arse.... Can you imagine the insurance required to host an airsoft event with >1000 players?  Let alone organising it.... Most sites struggle to organise 50 skirmishers....

1520081921936?e=1716422400&v=beta&t=57TQ

A large event is great - I'm thinking of Battlesim Lite at Abingdon - but these guys have bitten off far more than they can chew.

Edited by Dan Robinson

Nae 3000 players.

Not long now😁

• 5 weeks later...