Scar h mag pouches options

Adam97

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I run the mags for my GBB G3 in surplus STANAG pouches. Each pouch happily takes a G3 mag, which must be at least as big as SCAR H ones

20 minutes ago, Nick G said:

I run the mags for my GBB G3 in surplus STANAG pouches. Each pouch happily takes a G3 mag, which must be at least as big as SCAR H ones

Thank you for the input I’ll check them out now 

I use warrior assault ak/7.62 bungee pouches for my 308 magazines. No bungee though, I removed it when I put kydex retention in. 

I also used fastmag heavy, not cheap but great.

Edited by concretesnail

I presume that Scar H 7.62 sized mags are the same size approx as SR25 7.62 mags - if so, i find that a two (5.56) mag pouch will happily and neatly accept a single 7.62 mag (at least, the MTP Osprey ones do).

• Supporters
2 hours ago, The_Lord_Poncho said:

I presume that Scar H 7.62 sized mags are the same size approx as SR25 7.62 mags - if so, i find that a two (5.56) mag pouch will happily and neatly accept a single 7.62 mag (at least, the MTP Osprey ones do).

SCAR H mags are essentially a modified FAL mag so anyth9ing that fits those will work.

A bit pricey, but I got the Hayley Heavy Duty chest rig to run DSA58/FAL magazines. Works a treat and you can get Kydex inserts. 

If you want to go retro, there are Alice pouches available for M14 mags, and an M16 Alice mag will take 2x 7.62 mags, but you might want to put foam boosters in the bottom to cope with the reduced length.

I had some custom made pouches manufactured by Mission Tailors

Annoyingly however hard I try I cannot seem to compress the pics enough that I can upload them

Feel free to DM me & give me your mobile number & I'll ping some across on WhatsApp for you

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.