Ares Striker magazine pouches.

DaktariT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As the title suggests I'm looking for Ares Striker magazine pouches but coming up short. I've got to that point in my airsoft career of getting sick of not getting the correct gear so please help. Dimensions of the magazines are 100mm long x 20mm deep x 80mm height.

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, DaktariT said:

Not finding magazines but pouches.

I've got the same mags/gun, but haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'd already made up my mind to use some taco style pouches, probably with elastic loop & tab that's a second level of security over the top of the mag, just has to be pulled aside to withdraw the mag. 

While the taco mags are deeper than the striker mags, that's easily overcome by cutting a corresponding oblong of polystyrene & putting it in the bottom of the pouch to sit the mag at the right height, tacos being elasticated will ensure the polystyrene stays in place, but it'll take seconds to pull it out & return the pouch to full size for loadout changes. 

PS this is something I've done before for other obscure mag sizes, once you've got the polystyrene cut to the right size you need, cover it in insulating tape, stops it breaking up when used/removed regularly. 

Edited by Tackle

• Supporters
On 28/10/2023 at 21:55, DaktariT said:

As the title suggests I'm looking for Ares Striker magazine pouches but coming up short. I've got to that point in my airsoft career of getting sick of not getting the correct gear so please help. Dimensions of the magazines are 100mm long x 20mm deep x 80mm height.

Warrior do 338 mag pouches. In fact, if you want them in tan I have a couple that I'm not using....

https://www.uktactical.com/product/warrior-338-single-mag-pouch-coyote-tan-6048

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.