Royal Marine KS1

gavinkempsell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

31 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

I don't have my lpvo on it currently but here is my KS1

I can see me getting one/building one in the future.

23 hours ago, 1st commando said:

20231027_202903.jpg

What base have you used for this? Must admit I couldn't even find the right or even similar hand guard.

• Supporters
On 28/10/2023 at 20:06, gavinkempsell said:

What base have you used for this? Must admit I couldn't even find the right or even similar hand guard.

You could also have a look at the G&G KAC licenced SR16 https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/g-and-g-armament-knights-armament-sr15-e3-mod2-carbine-m-lok

• 2 months later...
On 27/10/2023 at 20:30, 1st commando said:

20231027_202903.jpg

Did you use the all in one MCQ-PRT from the outfit in Portugal?

Been building a parts list for mine - with the exception mine will be more to the KS-1 side of things as I cannot be bothered with cerakote or rattle can.

1 hour ago, GiantKiwi said:

Did you use the all in one MCQ-PRT from the outfit in Portugal?

Been building a parts list for mine - with the exception mine will be more to the KS-1 side of things as I cannot be bothered with cerakote or rattle can.

I was part of the commissioning batch but mine is counter sunk to make my 14.5" barrel appear to be 13.7"

On 02/01/2024 at 17:17, 1st commando said:

I was part of the commissioning batch but mine is counter sunk to make my 14.5" barrel appear to be 13.7"

Ah nice. I'm inclined to have a go at printing the one that is a fully functional unit first (Flash hider, suppressor and heat shield as separate components that can be assembled as on the real one), as the threaded insert bit does seem a little bit meh on those.

1 hour ago, GiantKiwi said:

Ah nice. I'm inclined to have a go at printing the one that is a fully functional unit first (Flash hider, suppressor and heat shield as separate components that can be assembled as on the real one), as the threaded insert bit does seem a little bit meh on those.

I actually do have one that's two part (supressor and heat shield )

• 2 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.