Looking for info - to sell

Charlie6171

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

More info would be good, such as brands & model names, for the rifle & the various parts. 

Value can vary massively depending on who they're made by, which isn't clear from your pics. 

30 minutes ago, Charlie6171 said:

I’m afraid I don’t have that info. Was hoping someone would be able to tell me that. There is a small manual which states WEM4-series automatic electic hun, but I’m not sure if that is it

it seems to be a custom dmr built using the m4 as a base (looks ugly if you ask me). WE AEGS arent too popular either

• Supporters

Agreed, that's a project gun.  And sorry, Charlie, I know this isn't what you want to hear, but the value really is dependent on a detailed description.  Unless you know exactly what you've got, you're essentially selling a bunch of parts.  For all we know, the internals on that are stripped out, or even missing entirely.

The spare parts, case and bag shown there are barely worth the postage. There are exceptions, but again they rely on knowing exactly what you're selling.

From what we (don't) know, I wouldn't pay three figures for the lot, including fees and postage.  Someone else might pay that, and they may even get a real bargain.  You don't ask, you don't get, but I'd be prepared for a lot of questions and potential buyers who mess you around and pull out.  The more detailed pictures of markings you can provide, the better.

Depending how much time you want to put in, you could find a local airsoft site (e.g. on Facebook) and ask them if you can bring it all along to sell. Airsofters are actually a helpful bunch, you might find people on site willing to dive in and tell you what it is, and what they reckon it's worth. It's always more tempting to buy something if you can get your hands on it.

Best of luck.

Do you have a close up of the lower receiver? It may give some idea of what the base RIF is but as others have said, being a custom build, it's going to be next to impossible to price without knowing which parts (internal in particular) are present and missing.

Edited by Galvatron

That's a break-barrel Airgun.

More precisely - a Gamo G-Force Tactical.

image.png.a3a7c1bc125033a346b60cd31a9b8e45.png

Source:

https://www.daileisure.co.uk/gamo-g-force-tactical-air-rifle-with-red-dot-sight

https://www.gunmart.net/gun-reviews/airguns/air-rifles/gamo-g-force-tactical-rifle

Gamo Springers are fucking awful. These ones were only £100 new, but anyone who knows anything about airguns would probably steer well clear.

You might be able to get £20-30 for it, but it's basically car boot fodder.

35 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

That's a break-barrel Airgun.

More precisely - a Gamo G-Force Tactical.

image.png.a3a7c1bc125033a346b60cd31a9b8e45.png

Source:

https://www.daileisure.co.uk/gamo-g-force-tactical-air-rifle-with-red-dot-sight

https://www.gunmart.net/gun-reviews/airguns/air-rifles/gamo-g-force-tactical-rifle

Gamo Springers are fucking awful. These ones were only £100 new, but anyone who knows anything about airguns would probably steer well clear.

You might be able to get £20-30 for it, but it's basically car boot fodder.

Agreed. Nasty ☹️

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.