Who knows Andy Page??

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Apparently a seller on here, he has a replica for sale on Used Airsoft, and hasn’t replied to a message I’ve sent him. Probably here under a different user name?

But according to his profile there, has sold loads here…….

Andy!

We need to talk man!! 😂

IMG_2390.thumb.jpeg.39b96840d16c01fa9cbeabf2053f4df2.jpeg

• Supporters

Never heard of him, but then why isn't he selling your item here ?, been outed on Macks too often lol. 

The not taking PayPal goods & services is a massive red flag for me, I get that some people have abused it but if that's the case he should stick to here & only deal with peeps with a great reputation. 

A quick search had resulted in someone claiming "Rooavenger63" on Airsoft-Hub is actually Andy Page... This would certainly appear to also be @Rooavenger on Facebook...

And who do we know on here that sounds like that? Mack's frequent flyer, @avenger63!

As @Tackle said, not taking G&S is a massive 🚩 - regardless of bad experiences (which everyone can have), it's really the only way to offer a modicum of protection to both parties... but given who he appears to be on here, good luck 🤣

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, TacticalWaifu said:

A quick search had resulted in someone claiming "Rooavenger63" on Airsoft-Hub is actually Andy Page... This would certainly appear to also be @Rooavenger on Facebook...

And who do we know on here that sounds like that? Mack's frequent flyer, @avenger63!

As @Tackle said, not taking G&S is a massive 🚩 - regardless of bad experiences (which everyone can have), it's really the only way to offer a modicum of protection to both parties... but given who he appears to be on here, good luck 🤣

Yep, he sells kit 3rd hand yet he's the innocent party when they go wrong........ 

& the band played "believe it if you like" 😏

Sorry, no G&S, no sale🖕😜

5 minutes ago, TacticalWaifu said:

Aww shiiiiite 😂

3 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

Well, at least you know now!

What was it you wanted?

I’m fancying a Ghk Sig 

But just spotted an AK in the classifieds 🤦🏻‍♂️

BUT

I do have a “contact” who works at RedWolf who can assist with a used purchase over in HK, it’s just the shipping and inevitable tax’s that will go with it

will still be cheaper though 😂

4 hours ago, TacticalWaifu said:

Oh, that is too funny. That has made my day and almost made me want to hang around, thanks @TacticalWaifu

PayPal are awful to deal with if anything goes wrong as a seller, I can see his point as long as he doesn't abuse it. 

I really, really really prefer doing as much as possible in person, at least the first time. Cuts all the bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Pupa2794 said:

PayPal are awful to deal with if anything goes wrong as a seller, I can see his point as long as he doesn't abuse it. 

I really, really really prefer doing as much as possible in person, at least the first time. Cuts all the bullshit. 

I disagree, I have hundreds of both buying and selling transactions with PayPal, all without any unresolved issues

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Pupa2794 said:

Nothing (& no one) is perfect, but until there's a better alternative to PayPal g&s, I'll stick with it, in fact whenever I'm paying for something online, even very well known secure sites, I'll still look to see if PayPal is an option, it's another layer of protection to fall back on if needed. 

images (2).png

2 hours ago, Pupa2794 said:

They can be shit in a lot of ways, especially when they've done things like arbitrarily seized funds from charitable accounts, etc. -- and as a seller, sometimes it is work to try and help them see basic sense... but that little added layer of protection is important for buyers, sending as F&F is just a non-refundable direct deposit into someone's money pit, like a Faster Payments transfer straight into their bank account -- no chargebacks, no refunds, and no guarantees.

For the sake of 30p and 2.9%, it's definitely better for a buyer's perspective -- and for a seller most of the time it's absolutely fine, and the biggest complaint is that the fee is taken to begin with. You'll always have folk who try and take advantage of the system, though 😞

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.