PPSH-41

Rojus J

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

6 hours ago, Rojus J said:

Looking to buy a electric ppsh, any brand, any specifications, please message me here, two toned or not/ modified etc, send a picture and offer it [email protected]

Welcome to the Forums.

You need to place an advert in the Classifieds, where there is a "Guns Wanted" section.  However, you will need to make a few more posts before you can do so.

Edited by Colin Allen

5 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Here: https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/category/17-guns-wanted/

I mean, we say that, but since these "Sell me gnu" posts never get taken down, they do seem about as effective.

True enough; however, it is important to guide new travellers along the road towards righteousness.

15 hours ago, Rojus J said:

Looking to buy a electric ppsh, any brand, any specifications, please message me here, two toned or not/ modified etc, send a picture and offer it [email protected]

You've already made an account here so why are you asking for offers through email when there is a very easy messaging system in place here?

Edited by Majestyk

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I'd ban them, IP ban them, then IP ban their mums too. 

That seems a reasonable approach.

15 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

Welcome to the Forums.

You need to place an advert in the Classifieds, where there is a "Guns Wanted" section.  However, you will need to make a few more posts before you can do so.

Cheers will do 

Cheers will do

6 hours ago, Majestyk said:

You've already made an account here so why are you asking for offers through email when there is a very easy messaging system in place here?

Sorry I'm not very good at websites and new technology I don't know, sorry for any inconvenience 

6 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I'd ban them, IP ban them, then IP ban their mums too. 

roger watch yourself 

14 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Here: https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/category/17-guns-wanted/

I mean, we say that, but since these "Sell me gnu" posts never get taken down, they do seem about as effective.

Thank you I will do that

• Supporters
14 hours ago, Rojus J said:

roger watch yourself 

Should I be... cautious, this instant? 🤔

I jest, this catches a lot of people out. It's not hugely obvious that there even is a classifieds here, let alone a wanted section, and the spambot check that stops you getting access to it is also fairly obfuscated.  If you're still not able to post there, just have a bit of banter first and you should get access.

• Head Moderator

@Rojus J I have removed your text, forum members have pointed you in the right direction of the Classifieds for any Wanted adverts

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.