Pouch

Bikerslide

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can anyone tell of a molle pouch I can carry a nuprol speed loader in please, with thx

Which speedloader? Is it the pistol or rifle sized one? 

Any regular pistol or M4 mag pouch should suit. Doesn’t need to be anything fancy as the speedloader isn’t heavy. Probably choose one with a flap or bungee to stop it falling out and spilling the BBs 😂

Yes the lightness of the loader means the retention really doesn't need to be very strong.   

On my last skirmish I needed easy access to my speed loader as I was running just two 30rnd mags with my GBBR, so I stuffed it into a spare plastic FAST mag pouch that was already on my belt.   I didn't lose it.  It wasn't very tight held, so at lunchtime I wrapped some cloth tape around it so it gripped in the pouch a little better.

As a bonus it made it a little less rattly too.

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

As above. If it's the 100 round ones 99% of pistol mag pouches will do the trick and if it's one of the bigger ones a single M4 mag pouch will

1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I think the op means the Odin style speed loader 

It could be worse, he could be asking about the WE one

2cdbda39-da3d-4872-90cd-5b72563c05a1-2115-000001ca141ff0cb.jpg.35bbd1429d34cd20126d80d0f7a575ec.jpg

If it is for the Odin-style, a double M4 mag pouch is what you're after

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.