After a G&G rotary hop unit or hop unit that feeds in arp9

steverebo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I saw something on negaive airsofts video's that i thought was pure genius, my arp9 is my cqb gun but i like to use it outdoors as well so im getting another barrel and hop made up with a 200mm barrel for outdoors and keep the 128mm for cqb.

I need a second hop unit for my arp9 but it's a fussy eater and will only feed reliably with the g&g rotary and not the ZCI rotary i have and I cannot find another g&g rotary in stock anywhere so I'm wondering if anyone either has knows anywhere that has some in stock or has a spare that I could purchase or if they know of any other hop units that feed reliably in an arp9

Do it right.

Swap the nozzle for one that feeds and seals on the zci unit, then build your two barrels on those.

Also be aware that those extra 7 centimetres of barrel will dramatically increase the muzzle energy, so your gun may end up being too hot.

Edited by Skara

5 hours ago, Skara said:

Do it right.

Swap the nozzle for one that feeds and seals on the zci unit, then build your two barrels on those.

Also be aware that those extra 7 centimetres of barrel will dramatically increase the muzzle energy, so your gun may end up being too hot.

I can't seem to get the ZCI to feed reliably on the arp9 if at all.

I have taken into consideration the jump in fps and have it tuned to 0.85 to 0.9j on my 128mm barrel which jumps to 1.6 to 1.7j on the 200mm barrel which is perfect for field use 

9 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Whilst not the quickest option , have you tried contacting G&G directly ? They will sell spare parts and shipping is reasonable 👍🏼

They actually have a parts website and it's out of stock there as well. Seems to be a very popular product

1 hour ago, steverebo said:

1.6 to 1.7j on the 200mm barrel which is perfect for field use 

1.7J perfect for field use!? Errr....what?

2 hours ago, steverebo said:

They actually have a parts website and it's out of stock there as well. Seems to be a very popular product

Email [email protected]; the very helpful Apple Huang will assist you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.