Rustlers Meatless Maverick

The Waco Kid

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For reasons I cannot explain I bought myself a Rustlers Meatless Maverick for lunch today.

Jesus fucking Christ. What a pile of shit.
The bit that was supposed to be the burger looked like the contents of a babies nappy. 

Not just any baby, but one that had shat out six pints of Guinness after an especially low grade kebab.

I tried one bite, being one not to waste food, it was more than I could stomach. 

It was SO bad I had a pang of sorrow for vegetarians (but not vegans) who may have had this as their only option to stave off hunger.

I hope whomever at Rustlers decided to bring this to market is ashamed of themselves.

Even the bap was rubbish. The top being rock hard on toasting and the bottom as limp as Rolf Harris’ legal defence.

In all as welcome as a chat up line from Anne Widdicombe. 💩💩💩

• Supporters
1 hour ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Does look good though

I do enjoy this bloke asking for fast food that actually looks like the advert, although I wonder if trying it in Lewisham McD's would get you a face-full of bleach.

Anyway, good news, it looks like meat substitutes aren't financially sustainable.  Bring me my Soylent Borger!

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I do enjoy this bloke asking for fast food that actually looks like the advert,

Michael Douglas did it better 

Also apologies for the double post

Edited by Cannonfodder

Microwave burgers are straight from hell.  

If pressed for time, a Foreman grill and a timer is good for fuss free burgers that are cooked with little input from oneself.  

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.