Speedsofters eat your heart out

Groot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The other team made up of 5 to 8 year olds did not know what hit them. 
Total campers pffft 

Recoil was controllable. Slight kick up and left. 
High speed low drag mag change system was quite intuitive. 
No chrono. So not sure on the power. 

Would recommend over HPA 

2E8DCB84-F960-46AA-B6ED-A95F6D2B946E.jpeg

4179E491-B13F-4B71-AC6D-0AF048E34879.jpeg

4 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

A ‘Nerfed’ nerf by the looks of it. Doesn’t even shoot any real frickin lasers.

Yep - Nerf ‘laser’ infra red 

It will be a ‘Nerf Laser ops Pro Deltaburst’

https://youtu.be/RlseDWS2u5M

I know this because a short while ago I picked up a pair of the pistols at auction in a bundle, and gave them to a friends nephew - then a couple of weeks later I picked up a bundle of more pistols and a couple of the rifles.

For a bit of run around laser tag fun they are very good, and can be used independently or with an an app and Bluetooth - then you get to keep scores (as long as the Bluetooth keeps connected)

Southampton University Paintball & Airsoft university used laser tag fir some freshers experience days …

281ED23E-FDB4-4A05-BECD-63CA6A223E18.thumb.png.c38fd96136c0e8ff4fed3124acb55733.png

Tournament style isn’t my thing, but for a few years I became a series photographer as a result of supporting some buddies ‘once’ which turned into ‘regularly’, and at the freshers day photographed above I was due to play my first competitive tournament so between sessions I was out in the inflatables with last minute practice.

I wouldn’t want to encourage someone into becoming ‘one of those’ types of speedsofter - but I would always recommend having a go, bring the best parts of all mindsets into your game

13 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

A strong Jimmy Saville vibe?

I had my son with me... honest...

image.png.4c03afa451d2972fa07b512808dddf8b.png

Edited by Groot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.