New to the forum, rookie player, from Manchester!

BigBell1987

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

New forum member just saying Hi!

Only rocking a Pistol at the minute so sticking to CQB which is mostly what Manchester has on offer anyway, will play more outdoor when I get a bigger platform.

Interested in snooping around absorbing veteran knowledge and perhaps getting under the wings of local people.

Thanks and good day to you all!

Hi fella.👋

That name rings a bell but can't quite remember from where but it will come to me lol.

Welcome to the pit of pain and poverty. You will find out!

When I started I had a stick and a torch. Now I've got two torches and,hello dear,um one gun (10)😉

Yeah good idea. Open doors,listen in and accumulate the ready flow of knowledge within. Don't ask me though. Lol

Check out @GAMBLE on the tube. You will learn a lot.

enjoy and call your hits. 👍

regards 

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Hi fella.👋

That name rings a bell but can't quite remember from where but it will come to me lol.

😂 Thanks for the welcome, I'll check out @Gamble tube now.

43 minutes ago, strykerles said:

Welcome down the rabbit hole 😁

Appreciated, thank you!

35 minutes ago, concretesnail said:

Welcome to the loony bin, I play Northern Midlands and Manchester sites wheni get a chance, there's some good folk about and I'm sure you'll find a groove.

Cool, I'll get a BigBell patch (as well as a airsoft-forums.uk patch of course, once I've decided I like you all 😂)so if you spot it come say hi, thanks for the welcome!

Edited by BigBell1987

Hi @BigBell1987 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Have fun getting started, watch your bank balance, building your Loadout and play fair! 😂👍

thanks @Shamal for the mention! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Edited by GAMBLE

9 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @BigBell1987 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Have fun getting started, watch your bank balance, building your Loadout and play fair! 😂👍

thanks @Shamal for the mention! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Thank you, got a basic CQB load out will roll with it for now and hopefully get decent with that before I get a big gun. Not interested in pyro and such, it's cool but seems like just throwing money away for a few kills. I'm quite reserved a reckon. Not into the hi capacity mags and all that stuff neither, I like to switch mags under pressure and such, feels realistic and adds to the immersion. My cash problem will probably come from expensive CNC work on pistol slides and such things like that.

Thanks again for the welcome, I'll be over to your channel before the nights through!

Hi @BigBell1987 👋

Sensible approach to it, keep it simple and can relate with my play and gear!

🔫😎👍

Consider what you want to get and use the same as most or be different? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

5 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Welcome :).

Thank you Master, but a humble Padawan I am pleased with your kind regards!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.