Anyone running a Ranger Green Loadout?

lmars1997

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I only have a RG dump pouch (so far…although I have invested too much in other pouches to double up) but usually run RG trousers and top as it fits in most situations and camo at airsoft ranges isn’t really a benefit. Belt kit is coyote brown and an M83 Nutria brown chest rig just to mix it up 😁

I mix rg in as I tend not to run camo loadouts. I use a warrior rpc in tan and have a rg back panel, the two colours don't look out of place next to each other.

9 hours ago, lmars1997 said:

Hello Everyone, I’ve been looking for a ranger green Loadout could anyone help me out and give me some inspiration? 

Thanks.

Do you want more of a civilian look or a military?

RG lends itself to both really well:

CF0F7BAD-6C44-49BD-B3EC-50925AF9AED7.jpeg.fa4fa570ff1c06cd0d8374cee737bd90.jpeg4B276FFB-CFA1-4AE3-B829-1BA00947236D.thumb.jpeg.c6cb57f57ff0de082fe3f01aee500528.jpeg

6 hours ago, SSPKali said:

camo at airsoft ranges isn’t really a benefit

This will always be an untrue statement for outdoor play. 

OP, unless you're going for a specific impression kit, I'd recommend buying the parts that work with your guns and mags, getting a functional kit above purely looks, just get it in ranger green. Have fun enjoying your now good looking RG setup 👍

Think I have a RG pic in my profile.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.