DAI Leisure - AVOID

alxndrhll

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

Here seems as good a place as any for this.

TLDR I ordered some scope mounts from here on May 3rd, I haven't received my order and have only had one reply from them (on May 14th) which was essentially a generic 'we'll look into this'.

I've emailed 3 times since getting that reply chasing any sort of correspondence and received nothing. Hopefully a phone call can see it resolved, not my preference as I prefer to have everything in writing. For what appears to be a fairly professional outfit it's been an absolute shambles, so yeah, as the title suggests my experience would lead me to advising folks avoid ordering from here.

FWIW usually I'd be a lot more proactive about chasing this sort of thing down, not that I feel I should need to be, 'fortunately' it's a cheap order and I've simply been too busy during their open hours to dick about with phone calls... but alas. And no, they don't accept PayPal (likely down to what they sell at a guess) otherwise I would have thrown in a PayPal reversal/cancellation thing a few weeks ago.

Cheers,
Alex

I live only 10mins from them and tbh their shop is a bit of a mess, stock all over the place

although whenever I've gone in for something they are generally on the ball

must not be very good online

• 3 weeks later...

@alxndrhll I agree, DAI leasure is best avoided. I ordered a Hawke Red Dot April 23rd. They didn't contact me to let me know they didn't have stock. They respond to my emails by saying they'll look into my order and never got back to me. They said they'd refund me twice and still haven't after nearly 2 months.

I understand stock errors happen, but it's an awful customer service when they don't let you know, ignore you and then even lie to you.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.