Ear pro for CQB

RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Silly me, I thought those little primers would be relatively quiet 😔.

Oh well, I'm sure my grenade will still see some use in the woodland, for clearing out tents, the kill houses and the church area.  Even though it's rather arse-about-face to me...  Sure there's less echo in the outdoors, but people will be much less likely to wear ear-pro in the woods, so a grenade or flash bang going off nearby is surely as likely to be too loud?

Anyway, I'll be sticking to the rules whatever Carlos decides they are, of course.

Don't quote me, but I find the .209 primers, 9mm and mk5s around the same volume of bang. These I'm happy to do events without ear pro. 

12g and tag frags are louder and more likely to do damage. These really need ear pro.... especially if indoors.

• Supporters
9 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Awww shizzle, does that mean I probably I won't be able to use my new Oshi grenade in CQB?  It takes the .209 primers.

Should be fine.

image.png.94d1f2b5f680ebdb185c329e9a1a828f.png

Where Mr Spoons is thinking of using them is rather close to where some Geegees live.  At least initially,  there might be limits on what can go bang until they're moved or acclimatised. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.