What to do with a APEX 811 RIS ?

dealdeal

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hows it going everyone. Im new here and relatively new to airsoft. A few years back I purchased a mystery box, in which I got an APEX 811 RIS. I never got a chance to actually use it tho, but not im looking into actually start playing. I cant seem to find much information on the gun at this point and it seems like APEX isnt even a thing anymore, I do believe they were made by Classic Army tho. My question is, does anyone have any idea as far as upgrades for it and such, and if it even needs any? And what would fit in it and what wouldnt, I just dont even know where to start really. Thank you for the help. 

Hi bud and welcome to the forum 👋

Seeing as you have never used it yet,I would be inclined to field it for a couple of games to get the feel for it and check its performance.You may just be surprised.On the other hand it may be shite in which case the guys here can advise on upgrade possibilities 👍

Have fun with your new hobby and enjoy.🙂

Remember to call your hits.👌

Regards

• Supporters

Yep, get out & use it, you might be pleasantly surprised. 

Very few aeg's need upgrades from the off, maybe just a barrel clean & hop adjustment. 

8 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

Not the answers he wanted??

9 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

How did you find that?

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, Shamal said:

How did you find that?

Google the gun, it's one of the first search results.

So, once again nobody has seen the shady link (in funny image language) in the OP's post...

Fuck me you're blind lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.