Member Intro, South Wales

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

Name's Dan.

Started with airsoft a few years back, just haven't had the time or money to get into it properly. Now that I'm nearly 30 things are slowly clicking into place (and nothing is yet falling off my body, I hope).

I would love to meet some people/groups, especially if you know any woodland sites around/near outside of the South Wales region. Love my DPM.

I'm playing at Gloucester atm to get my membership and apply for Ukara registration.

Thanks 👍

Edited by RockerBear92
Spelling correction

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, RockerBear92 said:

I'm playing at Gloucester atm to get my membership and apply for Ukara registration.

Thanks 👍

Welcome Dan, & well done for not calling it a license, nothing triggers peeps faster lol

21 hours ago, RockerBear92 said:

I would love to meet some people/groups, especially if you know any woodland sites around/near outside of the South Wales region.

Hey Dan, glad you’ve stuck around long enough to try doing this for real!

If you’re looking for places to play, I’ll do a shameless plug and recommend playairsoft.uk, there’s plenty of places to play in South Wales!

Enjoy your stay, and if you have any feedback about the PlayAirsoft website, here’s the thread with all the info.

On 09/03/2022 at 14:18, RockerBear92 said:

Hello,

Name's Dan.

Started with airsoft a few years back, just haven't had the time or money to get into it properly. Now that I'm nearly 30 things are slowly clicking into place (and nothing is yet falling off my body, I hope).

I would love to meet some people/groups, especially if you know any woodland sites around/near outside of the South Wales region. Love my DPM.

Thanks 👍

Have you looked up Bunker Bargoed  ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone, I appreciate your responses.

On 10/03/2022 at 21:22, Loan Wolf said:

Have you looked up Bunker Bargoed  ?

I have now 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/03/2022 at 17:00, RockerBear92 said:

Thank you everyone, I appreciate your responses.

I have now 🙂

How was Bargoid Bunker? 

Presuming you have played there.

Hard Target based in Bridgend me but looking to expand once in a while.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.