Ics challenger

Squirrell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 second google https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-hi-capa-challenger-gbb-pistol-black unless you are wanting a second hand one? then you are in the wrong section there is a wanted section in the sales section of the forum. Also £215 they better be the best pistol on the market rather than the garbage ICSs other pistols general are.

Edited by BigStew

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, Squirrell said:

I'm looking for ics challenger 

I’m looking for peace on earth and a unicorn , neither imminently on the horizon for me !

so try here ; 

Link

Apparently it based on the airsoft masterpiece, and has steel internals and full frame like the advanced frame.

Better be worth it. I'm watching it too. They seem to have also made a second prs korth-like gun with the same internals. The ble vulture it was called. 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Tommikka said:

F6F77A98-E2DF-4CAB-A314-8403AF229394.jpeg.5858ba094b63faa7a5ae72c1706e3fbf.jpeg

Here’s a unicorn on the horizon

Happy to help

Touché mon Capitan ! 😁

On 12/02/2022 at 22:24, BigStew said:

2 second google https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-hi-capa-challenger-gbb-pistol-black unless you are wanting a second hand one? then you are in the wrong section there is a wanted section in the sales section of the forum. Also £215 they better be the best pistol on the market rather than the garbage ICSs other pistols general are.

What makes the other ICS pistols garbage?

Serious question. I'm not sticking up for ICS pistols.

I have been considering getting their Beretta M9 clone, but something keeps stopping me. 

1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

What makes the other ICS pistols garbage?

Serious question. I'm not sticking up for ICS pistols.

I have been considering getting their Beretta M9 clone, but something keeps stopping me. 

Poor design, poor qc. Personal experience with the Korth. It barely cycled and hand no range.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.