New Indoor Site: Invicta Black Site - Kent - Old Syngenta ICI works.

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This has been doing the rounds for a few weeks now, but I was sunning myself on an African island and couldn't be arsed to mention it! 

Invicta Airsoft have taken over an old ICI works in Kent. Boasts 3 main corridors, 120+ doors, 70+ rooms, 2 spiral staircases and 4 floors. Sounds like it might be a nightmare to manage, but it looks lovely and dark! 

Myself and 10+ others are signed up for the first public game on Wednesday the 22nd (Covid permitting). I'll be sure to dust off the old SE Tour Reviews for another outing.

Invicta Battlefield | Facebook

Invicta Battlefield Skirmish Dates - Booking by Bookwhen

May be an image of outdoors

May be an image of indoor and hallway

May be a black-and-white image of indoor

May be a black-and-white image of indoor and hallway

May be an image of text that says "INVICTA BATTLEFIELD "black site" B1 ac k Waterboarding Site physical 120+ Doors 3 Main Corridors 2 Separate Staircases 70+ Rooms 4 Floors Former Syngenta/ Ici works, Hempsted lane, Yalding, ME18 6AD. (Opposite Yalding Railway Station)"

Edited by Asomodai

• Supporters

Lol, just for a minute I got all excited, then I remembered my bolloxed knee doesn't like stairs ffs. 

Fingers crossed they're able to keep hold of the site longterm 🤞, & I'll eventually be able to play it 😊

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

@AsomodaiDid the game on the 22nd go ahead in the end?  I know our group backed out.  Just wondering if they still had the numbers to carry on.

Our group backed out due to a couple of us getting Covid and the rest of us wanting to spend time with family over Christmas. At least two of us are going to go this Sunday with any luck. 

I believe it did go ahead though

Edited by Asomodai

The heresy group attended and then did a post game debrief. 

Whether you're a fan of them or not, sounds like there are a few key choke points and once they're dominated that's pretty much the end of the game. Sounded like it had or has some potential but that it's lacking in such a way due to the size and layout of the site. 

I'll await further reviews before I decide to go. 

Not sure if I'm being stupid or I've missed something but I checked Google maps and this is the resultsScreenshot_20220104-104517.thumb.png.116a83aa7c322199a9fd1e405aab3d0a.png

4 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Not sure if I'm being stupid or I've missed something but I checked Google maps and this is the resultsScreenshot_20220104-104517.thumb.png.116a83aa7c322199a9fd1e405aab3d0a.png

Yup. it's the building immediately opposite the station. 

• Supporters

That pic can't be right surely, using the width of the road as an approx size guide, that building looks barely bigger than the average family home ? 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.