Vorsk pistols

emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Seems like most retailers are carrying these now.

But whereas brands like Army Armament, Raven etc are pretty cheap, Vorsk prices seem to be up there with some of the most expensive.

Personally I am not tempted by them but I wondered what others think of them. 

10 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Seems like most retailers are carrying these now.

But whereas brands like Army Armament, Raven etc are pretty cheap, Vorsk prices seem to be up there with some of the most expensive.

Personally I am not tempted by them but I wondered what others think of them. 

Cheaply made *Army Armament pistols with fancy looking externals for Tokyo Marui money.

*Allegedly

Edited by Asomodai

Even though they're linked to Nuprol🤮 I was tempted enough to get the VP-X to try from ExtremeAirsoft for £115 (Nowhere near TM money)

I believe they are made by San Yan, the same OEM for Raven.  (I bought a Raven MEU mag and it works perfectly)

Its OK out of the box. I have the 'Silver' version and the finish is nice but has a few minor blemishes from poor grinding in a couple of spots.

Shooting around 280fps its about the same as a low end WE.

I haven't used it in a game yet but garden plinking at about 15m shows it to be accurate enough to engage around 20-25m

I have 'upgraded' it with a better slightly longer inner barrel and used my unpatented method of improving all GBB pistols,  Acrylic pen around the nozzle and gas input vent.

Now shooting with good accuracy (at 15m) around 315fps.

I'm going to make a video about this soon...

Overall I'm happy with it but if you want one its more for the look than the performance.

Edited by EDcase

4 hours ago, EDcase said:

... Shooting around 280fps its about the same as a low end WE...

... Overall I'm happy with it but if you want one its more for the look than the performance.

Ouch, those looks better be beautiful for something that costs £30 more than an AAP-01 (and when I first got mine it did 330 to 340 FPS on Nuprol 2.0 and this was in chilly old December).

Yep, the AA-P01 is the exception to the rule of "you get what you pay for"  (Which is why I have one as well 😉)

Its design is key to its performance since it doesn't have a floating barrel and only a tiny slide action.

I know a few people who have bought Vorsks, and have looked inside a few more.

Much worse quality zinc alloy than WE, poor quality control, I’ve never seen one that’s used regularly last more than 6months without irreparably shitting itself

28 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I know a few people who have bought Vorsks, and have looked inside a few more.

Much worse quality zinc alloy than WE, poor quality control, I’ve never seen one that’s used regularly last more than 6months without irreparably shitting itself

Well then Vorsk lives up to its Nuprol expectation 🤔

Would have been a shocker if something linked to Nuprol turned out to be good 😆

• Supporters
22 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Vorsk prices seem to be up there with some of the most expensive

Perhaps because airsofters are absolute mugs for "u get wut u pai 4".

When you rarely get more, but you can very easily get less.

14 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’ve never seen one that’s used regularly last more than 6months without irreparably shitting itself

Another airsoft habit is conflating age vs "use" (being carried and maybe shooting a half a mag per day) vs actual use in terms of rounds through it.  Then we love to fisherman-tale our estimates of range, accuracy, and shots fired.

I reckon I've probably shot somewhere in the region of 40 to 80 mags (~1200-2400 rounds) though my sub-£60 Army Armament R17.  That's over several years of CQB use and an occasional mag in woodland plus some garage plinking, and even that may be an over-estimate based on how much I'm remembering waggling it around versus it actually going off in my hand.

I shouldn't be surprised that it's been trouble free, with its stock mag or WEs, and always run on ASG Ultrair, but that may actually be pretty good going for an airsoft GBB.

54 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Perhaps because airsofters are absolute mugs for "u get wut u pai 4".

When you rarely get more, but you can very easily get less.

Another airsoft habit is conflating age; "use" (being carried and maybe shooting a half a mag per day); and actual use in terms of rounds through it.  Then we love to fisherman-tale our estimates of range, accuracy, and shots fired.

I reckon I've probably shot somewhere in the region of 40 to 80 mags (~1200-2400 rounds) though my sub-£60 Army Armament R17.  That's over several years of CQB use and an occasional mag in woodland plus some garage plinking, and even that may be an over-estimate based on how much I'm remembering waggling it around versus it actually going off in my hand.

I shouldn't be surprised that it's been trouble free, with its stock mag or WEs, and always run on ASG Ultrair, but that may actually be pretty good going for an airsoft GBB.

In my experience, I’d say that was excellent. GBB tend to be about as reliable as most real fac1 guns I’ve seen or used, that is OK but nit as reliable as you’d expect. RS tends to be jams caused by ammo though, not actually breaking, so may not be a fair comparison lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.