Essential ... and not-so-essential bits to bling my new DE M906C "TO THE MAX" (well, a little bit)

RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Mid caps are fine. Just pick your shots. They fill just fine with about 20 pumps from a large capacity viper speedloader.

One benefit,I find,is that there is no rattle when you run(not that I run lol)

I go out with six fully loaded mids and a full speedloader and that will last till lunchtime.

Regards 👍

Well I guess the benefit of playing an m4 is that I can buy the mid mags, try them, and if I want to ditch either set after experimenting, I won't have any problem selling them on!

Those have the built-in Magpul things, don't they?  I thought they looked very smart when I saw them - do you actually use them though?
Very reasonably priced for sure...   I'm struggling to find stock outside of Amazon though (where they are £20 each!)

By the way how are you finding that angled grip?  I've got a stubby vertical grip on the way

image.png.33fb8d20b6b4dbabb8e8ffc40d8ff8a1.png

£10 from Project Airsoft  https://projectairsoft.co.uk/products/vertical-foregrip-m-lok-and-keymod?_pos=1&_sid=2721e922a&_ss=r 

But I'm looking at the slightly angled stubby grips, the short broom handle style, and the angled grips like yours... fairly unsure which I'll finally prefer.  Where did you get that one from - all the angled grips I've seen are just for RIS, or are the skeleton style metal which I don't like so much

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

• Supporters
4 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

But I'm looking at the slightly angled stubby grips, the short broom handle style, and the angled grips like yours... fairly unsure which I'll finally prefer.  Where did you get that one from - all the angled grips I've seen are just for RIS, or are the skeleton style metal which I don't like so much

Have a Google for BCM Gunfighter Mlok. The real steel one is only about £25

I really ought to wait for the one I've ordered to turn up to try it out, but I found this one....

https://www.airsoftanonymous.co.uk/products/copy-of-fma-short-vertical-grip-for-m-lock-sys-bkimage.thumb.png.3708819cbb33615a1e36c54afa03f2d0.png

It's £8 and it looks just like the stubby grip on Battlefield 4, which I use on all my guns in that game.  I don't think I can resist having it 😁🥴😄

(I'm also really tempted to get an F2000 one day as I've racked up 45,000 in-game kills with that)

Stevobeavo,. Where did you get those Ares mags from?  I do really like the look of them, but can't find any stock in the normal retailers...

My alternative is the Lonex 200rd mids, fire support have got those in stock still.

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

2 hours ago, Stevobeavo said:

I got them from Crawley surplus a few months ago. They weren't on their website and still aren't but maybe send a screenshot to them and see if they have any in stock. 

I was down there yesterday so I could have checked for you, always the way isn't it lol. 

Email sent!  Thanks :)

Next question for you lovely people with a stock DE 904/6 ... what weight BB's are you using?  I seemed to be ok with the 0.30s, I burned through a bag of Geoff's a bit too rapidly when I was on the range last weekend...  but they're a bit expensive, and I didn't get a chance to chrono to see if the hop was excessive and knocking the velocity down too much.  (It seemed ok)

So I'll probably step down to .28 or .25.  I think my TM AK is back down at 280fps now, I need to have the option of sharing the ammo.  I think .30's are too much for that.   (I didn't test it though, too busy with the DE!)
There are some bargain (bin) prices for 0.25s, like 5100 rounds of Lancer Tactical Bio's on eBay at £16 with free delivery... a quick google for reviews suggest they're fine.

What do you run with?

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.