Looking to visually upgrade my gun need some advice

Raytd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello basically I can’t find any 100% answers but I have the oa15 king arms http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=1954 that gun

and want to get a easier battery storage stock in tan https://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/gg-gos-v4-m4-series-polymer-stock-33245-p.asp

would this work with my guns stock shaft ? Can I simply replace it ?

thanks in advance 😊

6 minutes ago, Raytd said:

Hello basically I can’t find any 100% answers but I have the oa15 king arms http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=1954 that gun

and want to get a easier battery storage stock in tan https://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/gg-gos-v4-m4-series-polymer-stock-33245-p.asp

would this work with my guns stock shaft ? Can I simply replace it ?

thanks in advance 😊

Yes, you can use that stock, but the G&G stock you linked to has a smaller battery storage area (read:zero) compared to your King Arms.

I would recommend the PTS EPS stock if battery storage and easy access are top requirements. They are more expensive, but the quality is outstanding and they hold their resale value if you choose to sell it on at a later date.

Whilst I don’t own a King Arms rifle, in theory yes it should; all of these stocks are of a very similar design. 

However in practice, it may require shimming if the stock is loose on the stock tube. 

I don’t see why it wouldn’t fit, but there’s only one way to find out!! 

31 minutes ago, Monkman said:

Suppressor, Holo sight and maybe some PTS mags..and your good to go.  :)

Looking at maybe a tracer unit? But for now better battery storage for my gun in a nice stock is key as I tried to do my own custom paint job and when cleaning to prime may have melted the stock so I’m looking to fix that first lol

3 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

I would recommend the PTS EPS stock if battery storage and easy access are top requirements. They are more expensive, but the quality is outstanding and they hold their resale value if you choose to sell it on at a later date.

Sold! 😁

Worthwhile reading this thread just for that stock, which I never knew about, and I WILL now buy. You'd be able to get 3,000 mah nunchucks down there :o

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Raytd said:

Looking at maybe a tracer unit?

you can do both- tracer unit inside a suppressor. or a hop-up tracer unit will let you run whatever muzzle device you want

kinda depends on your preference, personally i prefer a mock suppressor look to the way tracer units are on their own.

but there's no real right/wrong way to do it when it comes to pure aesthetics- if you like it then do it.

On 26/08/2021 at 16:26, Speedbird_666 said:

Yes, you can use that stock, but the G&G stock you linked to has a smaller battery storage area (read:zero) compared to your King Arms.

Purchased one thanks bud 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.