Tech Advice Needed - Overspin and Inconsistent, Low FPS

Ragingrental

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 minute ago, Ragingrental said:

So as far as the gearbox cracking I  probably just got unlucky?  I'm not sure what to do about the cracked gearbox as I am afraid of fitment issues.

It's a Specna Edge after all, the Onion gearbox isn't known for its legendary reliability :P

Fitment issues aren't the end of the world to be honest, although I would get an E&C gearbox shell rather than a Retro Arms, it's much cheaper and you won't cry your eyes out if you need to take a dremel/angle grinder anywhere near it :D

The E&C qd gearbox shells are easily the best bang for buck performance, they are just super hard to get in the UK right now.  Quickest way at the moment is probably ordering from a HK store that has stock.  You might have fitment issues with the SA receiver but that's to be expected.

Just now, Ragingrental said:

@ak2m4 When do you get the E&C gearboxes in stock?

Not going to be for another 6-8 weeks sadly.  There's a small chance I might get 5 or 10 in stock soon but COVID is causing all sorts of delay at the moment, from the factory to shipping to customs.  

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.