Looking for Russian Uniform.

DaktariT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking to buy a Russian VKPO/VKBO summer uniform in Digi Flora but I'm struggling to find one in my size (36"-38" waist). I've been in touch with Green Bean but still waiting for an answer (which is unusual for them). Can anyone help as I really want to get a basic load out finished?

I know there is the wanted section in the forum be i just get the feeling it just doesn't get looked at.

Probably worth giving Slava Slavy a shout on Facebook. He's a Russian reseller a lot of folk in the scene use to get their Ratnik setups. Can most probably get his hands on a summer set pretty easily. You'd be at odds with postage from Russia and I haven't personally used him myself, but I've only heard good things. I didn't have that much of a wait when I ordered from Demych (another known reseller in the Russkie gear scene) late last year, though your mileage may vary.

https://www.facebook.com/slava.slavy
https://www.facebook.com/groups/maskirovka52/

Edited by Shaydee

• Supporters
Just now, DaktariT said:

Yep, never seem to have my size but thanks.

They have your waist size in stock right now...as long as you want extra long!

• Supporters

there's russianarmyshop? similar kind of range as grey shop.

not ordered clothes from there but i think a few mates have picked up the occasional bit from there.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, DaktariT said:

Short legs

Then shorten them ? 🤔

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Then shorten them ? 🤔

That's only going to make his problem worse?

Edit: ahh yes i see, shorten them so he can wear shorts instead, side bonus of being a smaller target to hit.

11 hours ago, DaktariT said:

I'm looking to buy a Russian VKPO/VKBO summer uniform in Digi Flora but I'm struggling to find one in my size (36"-38" waist). I've been in touch with Green Bean but still waiting for an answer (which is unusual for them). Can anyone help as I really want to get a basic load out finished?

I know there is the wanted section in the forum be i just get the feeling it just doesn't get looked at.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.