Which One to Buy?

Kiragious

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right okay. Im fairly new to airsoft. I bought a p90, put a mosfet in. Shadow regime trigger. Bla bla bla. Works awesome. But realise i do want a m4 style gun. So i closed my options down to. F1 Demolition ranch ar15, aps red dragon(would put a titan in for that one) or a EMG F1 Firearms BDR-15 AR15. 
im in the struggle. I want mid range, great accuracy and a very sensitive trigger.  What do i doo. Budgets around 400/500 this is going to be my main ar. Then i can think about dmrs or snipers etc. I already have a tm hi capa too

Please please help

• Supporters

Try google I hear it’s very good for finding advice 🤔

On 16/04/2021 at 19:42, Kiragious said:

F1 Demolition ranch ar15, aps red dragon(would put a titan in for that one) or a EMG F1 Firearms BDR-15 AR15. 

They're all made my APS and likely very similar internally, so whichever you like the look of the most but none of them would be my first choice on any budget.

• Supporters

You in the states?  Most folks here are UK and won't be familiar with the different selections that are often common over there.

Either way, don't ever buy anything from APS is my advice and as mentioned both of those are.

• Supporters
On 18/04/2021 at 10:24, TheFull9 said:

You in the states?  Most folks here are UK and won't be familiar with the different selections that are often common over there.

Either way, don't ever buy anything from APS is my advice and as mentioned both of those are.

That's almost word for word what I was going to say.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.