Lilredmachines' Shots Fired Airsoft Channel.

Hi guys, this is just a little prod towards my channel that I started a couple of months ago. The camera work will probably hurt your eyes and i'm terrible at speaking but there are a few unboxings and reviews on there of RIFs. I do plan on uploading footage of my local CQB when we're y'know, not all dying. I'm trying to get some decent camera gear together and get a handle on editing as I go, so apologies for the general roughness at the moment!

Thanks for looking.

16 minutes ago, lilredmachine said:

Hi guys, this is just a little prod towards my channel that I started a couple of months ago. The camera work will probably hurt your eyes and i'm terrible at speaking but there are a few unboxings and reviews on there of RIFs. I do plan on uploading footage of my local CQB when we're y'know, not all dying. I'm trying to get some decent camera gear together and get a handle on editing as I go, so apologies for the general roughness at the moment!

Thanks for looking.

Look out @GAMBLE.competition. lol

👍🙂

Hi @lilredmachine! 👋

I can completely relate in your situation, I started last year! 🤪

We all have to start somewhere! 🤞👍

💷GAMBLE💷

2 hours ago, Steveocee said:

@lilredmachine subbed, there's a couple of us started making these nice "non pro" videos lately. Sometimes production quality etc can be forgiven for good content.

Thanks Steveocee, It's something I've always fancied having a pop at, and recently the turn in youtube videos to the more 'sponsored by so can't say anything negative' and 'clickbait title+hit markers' left me wanting something more honest. So I decided to get off my arse and do something. 

Hopefully I can pull it together a bit down the line. 😂

@Steveocee! 👋

Agree and can relate with all of that! Do need a better camera! 🤔🤪👍

🔫😎👍

@lilredmachine! 👋

Through trial and error, you will find your way! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi @Steveocee! 👋

Your welcome, if you need to get better, a wise investment! 🤪😂👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• 2 weeks later...