Best Electric Recoil Ak?

HuttArmouries

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'd love to recommend the LCT EBB's but I can't because I don't know if the newer ones feature the second revision of their EBB system. The first version smashed the gun and gearbox to bits, Anvil Airsoft TV did a pretty in-depth video regarding the wear from their Gen 1 LCT EBB AK.

The only other option would be the TM NGRS but as far as I'm aware TM aren't really compatible with the aftermarket AK parts. I could be wrong but from what I've read elsewhere it  sounds as though the system combined with the way the AK's are assembled negates the option of aftermarket rail systems etc. This is hearsay though as I've not seen any evidence but it's whether you view it as worth the risk. Plus it uses the TM mag's unless you want to use the converter thing to kill the stop on empty function which is the best thing about the NGRS system. Assuming it's a newer TM AK anyway.

8 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

I'd love to recommend the LCT EBB's but I can't because I don't know if the newer ones feature the second revision of their EBB system. The first version smashed the gun and gearbox to bits, Anvil Airsoft TV did a pretty in-depth video regarding the wear from their Gen 1 LCT EBB AK.

The only other option would be the TM NGRS but as far as I'm aware TM aren't really compatible with the aftermarket AK parts. I could be wrong but from what I've read elsewhere it  sounds as though the system combined with the way the AK's are assembled negates the option of aftermarket rail systems etc. This is hearsay though as I've not seen any evidence but it's whether you view it as worth the risk. Plus it uses the TM mag's unless you want to use the converter thing to kill the stop on empty function which is the best thing about the NGRS system. Assuming it's a newer TM AK anyway.

Yeah I just watched Anvil airsofts vid. Looked like some pretty heavy wear. There is also the kwa but Ive seen at least one reviewer have theirs break during the review and plenty of others seem to have complaints. 

edit: then again that reviewer was in the us and running it at 400fps so maybe a uk version would be more reliable

• Supporters

tbh i'd have to suggest if it absolutely must have a rumble pack then the jg line, because when it inevitably breaks you can easily remove it and have a pretty good shooting non-recoil ak.

otherwise i'd say just go for a non-recoil and open yourself up to a wider array of choices.

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

tbh i'd have to suggest if it absolutely must have a rumble pack then the jg line, because when it inevitably breaks you can easily remove it and have a pretty good shooting non-recoil ak.

otherwise i'd say just go for a non-recoil and open yourself up to a wider array of choices.

I already have 3 non recoil aks. I just want something loud and fun to run with. 

• Supporters
Just now, HuttArmouries said:

I already have 3 non recoil aks. I just want something loud and fun to run with. 

fair enough, in that case maybe the bolts? the recoil on the jg's is a bit anaemic.

the bolts to have nicer recoil but i haven't seen enough of the internal mechanism to really tell how long it may (or may not) last.

1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

fair enough, in that case maybe the bolts? the recoil on the jg's is a bit anaemic.

the bolts to have nicer recoil but i haven't seen enough of the internal mechanism to really tell how long it may (or may not) last.

heard good things about the bolts but as far as I know they only do a 74u. Im looking for a full length 74

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

heard good things about the bolts but as far as I know they only do a 74u. Im looking for a full length 74

it was a 74u that i had a go with, i'd just assumed they did a full length.

29 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

it was a 74u that i had a go with, i'd just assumed they did a full length.

Yeah, just double checked. Lots of m4s and sr47s but the only ak is the 74u. Didnt know they did a recoil mp5 though. 

12 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

I know you specified EBB but have you consider saving for a GHK?

Have concidered but I would rather have something which uses my existing mags and is a little more reliable in cold weather. 

There is nowt wrong with the KWA recoil, I had one only sold it to fund my GHK.  Shot lovely.

• 4 weeks later...

Lct AK, heavily modded into a Daytona gun! Hell of a kick and the noise to boot. Only minus is they are not a sneaky gun, people instantly know where you are.

Thanks again @proffrink love it!

20191105_005231-01-02.thumb.jpeg.8f487f3b9f6acbaae3e4dd48081a58d0.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.