Sniper Rifle

S4muRai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Specna Arms' version of the M40 seems like a good budget option.

4 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

SSG10

For $300?!

56 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

SSG10 A1 is 299 Euro. I will admit an oversight in that I don't know the conversion rate but then again. We use a .uk site so I would call that "allowed idiocy" lol.

According to Google's currency converter, it's £261.

• Supporters

SSG10 and spend the rest on someone who fixes it. There's talking that it is quite badly put together and any feedback stating this is heavily silenced.

However the parts in it are good, just need some attention.

Fair play for that price. My brother had one and it was hitting people at 80m out of the box, so that is not a bad price tbh.

31 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

Fair play for that price. My brother had one and it was hitting people at 80m out of the box, so that is not a bad price tbh.

As hard a pill as it is to swallow for the "initiated". Novi did an OK job with the SSG10. It won't be the best of the best performance but if you compare it out of the box to even a Bar10 with a couple of mods, you are getting a better rifle.

If you're new to the hobby then I'd advise against a sniper rifle as a first gun. They have a very steep learning curve and in order to achieve decent performance levels, you'll probably be used to seeing on YouTube, you'll be looking at a considerable investment in both money and time. Working on the assumption that you are new to the hobby then I'd suggest getting yourself a decent quality AEG, after renting to ensure you enjoy the hobby prior to investing.

As far as actual bolt action sniper options go the guys here have covered  it pretty well. If you have some level of technical proficiency and don't mind getting your hands dirty then it maybe worth considering picking up a decent quality clone of the Tokyo Marui VSR-10 and investing in some performance upgrades. If you aren't comfortable working on it yourself then it maybe worth investigating Nobritch's options but bear in mind there are plenty of horror stories floating around relating to the quality of his customer service should you encounter issues.

• Supporters
On 27/04/2020 at 22:50, S4muRai said:

Hello everyone. 
I want a spring sniper rifle with bolt action to be nice in quality but with o budget of 300$ do you have any suggestions?

thank you 

Hi mate, is this your first gun ?, as has been pointed out spring snipers can be finicky (& expensive) to get running right, plus the tradecraft of being a sniper isn't everybody's cup of tea, & leaves many players disappointed.

If it is the your first gun, a good compromise is a dmr, something like an sr25 or M14, you can adopt sniper tactics but with the ability to mix it up with the assaulters if needed, plus these can be easily upgraded for higher FPS with ease if needed.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.