Magazine storage

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Like many of you I have aquired quite a few spare magazines since starting airsoft.

I have experimented with various ways of storing them but they slide and slither around (especially the curved rifle mags) wherever I put them. I could just throw them in a box and let them rattle around, but I like a bit of order with my things.

Are there any kind of stands or racks on the market for holding mags in storage? If not I will have to cobble something together using foam dividers.

7 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Like many of you I have aquired quite a few spare magazines since starting airsoft.

I have experimented with various ways of storing them but they slide and slither around (especially the curved rifle mags) wherever I put them. I could just throw them in a box and let them rattle around, but I like a bit of order with my things.

Are there any kind of stands or racks on the market for holding mags in storage? If not I will have to cobble something together using foam dividers.

I have a set of clear plastic drawers that hold all my mags and components, you can find some with dividers already in (think B&Q etc) failing that I also use a pigeon hole set up I built from wood which has each hole designed to take certain mag brands and amounts.

9 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i just leave them in their various rigs, except my hicaps, they're in the bottom of the tub o' random bits never to see the light of day again.....

I wish i could do that, I am a neat freak by nature however and everything has it's place and fits where it fits for a reason :) Also I used to be terrible at loosing things so these days being proactive about being neat an organised is a massive win in my book

• Supporters

FMA do a copy of the mag storage holders that some Gucci company or other makes: 

HTB1qQ3_KFXXXXcVXVXXq6xXFXXX6.jpg?size=5

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/FMA-TB1149-BK-DE-FG-Mag-Storage-Solutions-Holder-Free-Shipping/32695555308.html

But I would say they'll get a bit pricey if you have a lot of mags!

• Supporters
3 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

I wish i could do that, I am a neat freak by nature however and everything has it's place and fits where it fits for a reason :) Also I used to be terrible at loosing things so these days being proactive about being neat an organised is a massive win in my book

its mainly because i have 3 "rigs" and 3 sets of mags:

plate carrier with 6 30 round stanags (140rnd midcaps) for the f2000, 3 sig mags and various 40mm grenades

belt rig with 7 20 round stanags (130rnd midcaps) for m4 and 2 hicapa mags

smersh rig with 6 ak74 mags (140 round midcaps) and 3 makarov mags

so it all works out ok

I have a cabinet in the garage which houses the guns, BB's , batteries etc. Its got a small 3 draw 'bedside' unit in it which I keep my mags in.

8 hours ago, Lozart said:

FMA do a copy of the mag storage holders that some Gucci company or other makes: 

HTB1qQ3_KFXXXXcVXVXXq6xXFXXX6.jpg?size=5

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/FMA-TB1149-BK-DE-FG-Mag-Storage-Solutions-Holder-Free-Shipping/32695555308.html

But I would say they'll get a bit pricey if you have a lot of mags!

Thanks for the link.

Don't seem to be available, and, as you say,  expensive for what they are.

Better off with a metal biscuit tin.😁

• Supporters
20 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Don't seem to be available, and, as you say,  expensive for what they are.

They're in stock on AliExpress!

They're a copy of a US company's design for storing mags in your car.

37 minutes ago, Lozart said:

They're in stock on AliExpress!

They're a copy of a US company's design for storing mags in your car.

Thanks.

Don't understand what the shipping table means. What do the numbers and percentages relate to? 

• Supporters
22 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks.

Don't understand what the shipping table means. What do the numbers and percentages relate to? 

Sorry, maybe you are seeing a different screen to me. They're on sale at 10% off for the next 2 days, as far as shipping goes it's price dependant on speed of shipping. £7.35 is the cheapest and is 20-35 days. 

Archived