AA Hop up unit

ML decepticon 50 + omega nub

Ares short fluted barrel

bespoke M150 spring

Hawke Panorama 4-12x40 IR Scope

AA hop wheel

450fps on .20, 320fps on .04s (1.9J)

Ā 

Shoots far and fairly accurateĀ but Iā€™mĀ not 100% happy with the accuracy so if anyone has any bucking recommendations for me to try. Iā€™ve tried a auto bot 60 and it was shocking with that, much better with the decepticon 50Ā 

Ā 

Got a bespoke cylinder kit and body pin waiting to go in and a Gap trigger sear on its way from CanadaĀ 

Ā 

256F4362-E2AE-4044-9B93-EF9272F1146B.jpeg

BC4B8B36-8E04-4BA4-9362-C632E0443BE5.jpeg

EF00E3C5-1CCB-42C8-A7DD-A210B5DF5030.jpeg

I know it sounds like a broken record but I would get a maple leaf bucking I have found that they are just the best for almost anythingĀ you are building and yeah I am not a fan of the decepticonļ»æĀ either. but just for prosperity what range are you getting with theĀ decepticonļ»æĀ 

Both buckings I have are maple leaf (ML)Ā Honestly I have no idea on exact numbers, I donā€™t have anywhere to test further than my garden (20m)Ā and wouldnā€™t really like to just guess. Iā€™ve only skirmished it once with this bucking but IĀ got a fair few kills and really enjoyed using it where as with the ml autobot I couldnā€™t hit a barn door further than 20m away (bbs weā€™re flying flat for a lot further just hooking left and right)Ā and I got so annoyed with it I put the striker away. Once my new cylinder set goes in Iā€™m going to try it again and try some different weight bbs and see what works the best

7 minutes ago, Solly4568 said:

Ā 

Its not really half price by the time you add import duty etc itā€™ll work out the same as buying from airsoftpro

Itā€™s Ā£105 from airsoft pro shipped, I know as I bought one a few days ago.Ā 

Ā 

Something at $85 on redwolf shipped to the U.K. will work out after import duty and shipping at the same money, again, I know cos Iā€™ve done it.Ā 

6 hours ago, E21A said:

Something at $85 on redwolf shipped to the U.K. will work out after import duty and shipping at the same money, again, I know cos Iā€™ve done it.Ā 

O crap just realised I was looking at the AmericanĀ sight and that the English version (which I thought was 20 min away from me) doesn'tĀ carry the boltĀ šŸ˜­

16 minutes ago, Solly4568 said:

O crap just realised I was looking at the AmericanĀ sight and that the English version (which I thought was 20 min away from me) doesn'tĀ carry the boltĀ šŸ˜­

Ā 

Theres loads of stuff the English site doesnā€™t stock šŸ™„

Ā 

The .com site is the Hong Kong?? shop

Just seen Lycan have made a new 90 sear for the as01 on eBay. Wish Iā€™d known before I ordered my gap sear šŸ˜‚

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F173744345304

Don't fit in mine.

I have a mix of condor, Helikon and WAS pouches :(

Parts arrived today, here's what she looks like :)

Ā 

Will swap the suppressor out for something that actually works, wrap the inner barrel in foam to stop it from vibrating and probably fill the stock with foam as well.

Ā 

Can't wait to test it out this Sunday :D

P_20190207_164410_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guysĀ 

Ā 

Just got my self a Ares striker as01 IV upgraded the sear to a lycan Romeo dear I plan on getting the upgraded stainless bolt and AA hopup is there any other things I should look at upgrading ?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, jay1988 said:

Hi guysĀ 

Ā 

Just got my self a Ares striker as01 IV upgraded the sear to a lycan Romeo dear I plan on getting the upgraded stainless bolt and AA hopup is there any other things I should look at upgrading ?Ā 

While you have the gun apart, I recommend putting a tight bore inner barrel along with a maple leaf hop up rubber and nub in just to make it easier on you, as this will improve accuracy and allow you to lift even heavier bbā€™s, although mine happily lifts .4 with the standard hop up