Sign in to follow this  
Asomodai

SE Tour Review: Bunker 51 (London)

Pistols are great, trouble is when I played there (almost three years ago) it was full auto and there were support guns floating around. So whilst in theory a pistol is all you need, its bloody hard to get anywhere near anyone when theres sooo much plastic getting thrown at you. 

Some games were pointless as the layout was such that you couldnt move anywhere if the other team took up certain positions.

In my last visit I spent most of the game sessions sitting on a barrel in my spawn talking to a marshal and playing with his weapons (ooh eer missus)

17 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Pistols are great, trouble is when I played there (almost three years ago) it was full auto and there were support guns floating around. So whilst in theory a pistol is all you need, its bloody hard to get anywhere near anyone when theres sooo much plastic getting thrown at you. 

Some games were pointless as the layout was such that you couldnt move anywhere if the other team took up certain positions.

In my last visit I spent most of the game sessions sitting on a barrel in my spawn talking to a marshal and playing with his weapons (ooh eer missus)

I have only been playing a year. I have been to Bunker 4 times, first two times it was full auto for half the night. Third time was semi all night and the 4th there was just one round full auto.

Makes sense, it was just a bb spam when I used to go, not very fun at all.

For the price and size I wouldnt go back though. The Mall is 100% more fun and for the same price I get a whole day