Need advice on Jpc’s

Seldis
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

was looking at getting the Emerson jpc, was wondering if anyone had a advice on it. The only problem is, I’m going to use a arp9 and glock so I won’t need m4 mag pouches. Should I leave the pouches empty? Also what do people think about chest pistol holsters?

I own the 8fields JPC, simply because it was cheap.. and I've been running it for 2 years and I'm honestly impressed it hasn't died yet.
However the TMC JPC is a very close replica to the CRYYE one.

Emerson one I hear is good but maybe not as good as 8Fields for slightly larger price point (don't quote me on that).

In terms of using small mags, you can get pouches on the front of course and leave the kangaroo pouch empty.
Personally I run a triple m4 kydex insert I made, it would be able to hold 6 Arp9 mags easy and tight.

• Supporters

I had an Emerson one and it was pants. They've since improved their quality apparently but make sure you get the 2.0 if you decide to buy from them.  

I use a MODI JPC and it's great for a repro. 

Put your sidearm wherever is most comfortable. I ran mine on my belt. 

I got an 8 fields from TaiwanGun for £26 in postage, ordered Monday and arrived Friday.

I have an Emerson belt and I love it 

You can normally just  velcro  them shut.  But I prefered my jpc  when I got a  kydex kangaroo  insert.   I'm pretty sure  you can get one  that will fit arp  mags. Which I'm guessing with the same as 9mm mags 

• Supporters

Emerson/TMC/8fields/etc there all much of the same when you come down too it (only exception is OneTigris, apparently there kit is handcrafted by Chinese mountain dwarfs and is good enuff for the gods of war ! Ain’t that right Duff ? 😇) but as duff said the 8fields from Taiwangun is a cracker for the price , yes the P&P is a bit stiff but the more you buy the better a deal it is , so these days there prity much the only retailer I buy from . 

I have the emerson one, to be fair it's a bit meh, nothing really impressive about it.

Mine came with plastic dummy plates which I swapped for some foam ones and now it's way more comfortable to wear..

Idk about the other repros, but TMC seems to be the best one out there..

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 10:21 AM, Skara said:

I have the emerson one, to be fair it's a bit meh, nothing really impressive about it.

Mine came with plastic dummy plates which I swapped for some foam ones and now it's way more comfortable to wear..

Idk about the other repros, but TMC seems to be the best one out there..

Emerson make quite a few, you got the easy simple one which is pretty pants! They do make a geniune multicam one which is pretty good.

Archived