Need help IDing a mk14 EBR & finding part

SeniorSpaz87
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey guys, picked up this P* mk14 EBR. Its a great custom piece - I believe its a Bingo gun - but there was a broken part that differs between models. I want to get it replaced without getting the wrong one, but as its been painted there are no trades, and I can't tell from limited online diagrams which one it is. I believe I have ruled out the WE, G&G, CYMA, and Echo 1 mk14 EBRs due to the foremost being gas, and the others having a shorted handguard, but I may be wrong. The stock may also be an aftermarket part. I can send any specific pictures easily, just ask. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Spaz

dr8BBhW.jpg

• Supporters

Update - Thanks to a tech FB group we have determined its an old KART mk14 ebr. Now I need to find this part. Anyone know where I can get one?

2jb10jc.jpg

YdW0Ctw.jpg

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Iceni said:

Cyma do a M14 ebr conversion plate so you can use a standard M4 stock.

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p31572/CYMA-M14-EBR-AEG-Stock-Adapter-(Black)/product_info.html

It might not fit your model.

When fitted it should look like this.

Yea, I know about the adapters. I would prefer to keep the para-style stock if possible however.

G&G have the part listed as EBR-23 on the PDF manual. It doesn't appear for sale on the G&G main page but you might be able to email them for a price.

http://www.guay2.com/en/product/detail-260

I don't know if they would sell the part but it might be worth an email.

• Supporters

The brand has been agreed on (KART), and a spare part has been found. Thanks.

Have honestly never heard of KART

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

Old company. Seems like it was similar to Ares at the time - really nice looking or rare guns (for instance the only EBR that existed at the time of this one was the $600 G&P external kit for the Marui m14) but often cheaply made. Their EBR sold for like 2-3 years starting in 2007 I believe.

Kart made some obscure stuff, but they made JG look like systema in terms of quality. it was in the days of RSOV. You could pick one up for about $90. The cheapest half decent EBR is the Cyma, or you could be a real man and buy a WE :P

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Kart made some obscure stuff, but they made JG look like systema in terms of quality. it was in the days of RSOV. You could pick one up for about $90. The cheapest half decent EBR is the Cyma, or you could be a real man and buy a WE :P

Or I can take this KART mk14 EBR (retail was around $170) which has had a custom FE installed by Bingo Airsoft, with an R-Hopped Madbull Black Python. Just like my 6mmProShop Barrett .50cal It has none of the original internals - its merely a shell to hold much better stuff.

I also own several WEs, and in terms of GBBRs I own a VFC M27 IAR, a KJW M4, and a WE Scar-L. So I am set in that regard.

• Supporters
10 hours ago, AshOnSnow said:

You can age an airsofter by whether or not he's heard of KART. Or Star. Or Top.

I remember when "hop up" was a new and shiny thing that we never thought would catch on.

7 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Or I can take this KART mk14 EBR (retail was around $170) which has had a custom FE installed by Bingo Airsoft, with an R-Hopped Madbull Black Python. Just like my 6mmProShop Barrett .50cal It has none of the original internals - its merely a shell to hold much better stuff.

I also own several WEs, and in terms of GBBRs I own a VFC M27 IAR, a KJW M4, and a WE Scar-L. So I am set in that regard.

Well you could... but you’re gonna need a replacement kart body. Should you manage to find one, there’s nothing to say that won’t snap either. 

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Well you could... but you’re gonna need a replacement kart body.

Why? He's sourced the replacement for the broken bit, why would he need a new body?

25 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Why? He's sourced the replacement for the broken bit, why would he need a new body?

My bad. Missed that he found a replacement part

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, Lozart said:

You can age an airsofter by whether or not he's heard of KART. Or Star. Or Top.

I have a STAR as well haha

• Supporters
Just now, SeniorSpaz87 said:

I have a STAR as well haha

You really ARE a glutton for punishment aren't you.

Best get yourself a TOP M249 and be done with it!

Archived